The Official I Got My Bionic Thread

killerants

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
so i went to verizon to see if i could look at it. well she sold me one! she was like " we arent being to secretive like everyone else" so first off, this thing is fast! comming from using a droid 2 its amazingly fast. i havent got to play with it much yet because i had to come to work right after, but i got it at vzw store with a case screen protector and car charger for 299.

DefectiveWeeble

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: I got my bionic today!!!

Did they throw the car charger, screen protector, and case in for free? Or did you get some kind of discount on the phone and accessories that made it all total the 299?

bberrynewbie84

Galaxy nexus!
Jul 27, 2010
Visit site

23266_120688001298561_7652_n.jpg

wseyller

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site

Sounds good. Got one reserved and a appointment when the doors open at a corporate store. I will not leave with accessories if I have to pay full price for them. Considering that I'm buying the phone and potentially accessories such as the car charger, desktop dock, battery dock I except a very good bundle price. I'm not spending more than $400 for sure.

killerants

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site

it is a corporate store actually. and they pretty much discounted the phone so the accesory pak would come to 299.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

So... just to clarify, is everyone going to make their own thread when they get the phone? I might stay off the forums starting now through the weekend or so..

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site

So... just to clarify, is everyone going to make their own thread when they get the phone? I might stay off the forums starting now through the weekend or so..

LOL Good point. Hopefully it's just a brief trend today when it's still a bit rare to have one.

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Probably there will be several threads when people get their phones, then the mods will merge the threads, then more people will get their phones, not bother to notice the other merged thread, and post their own thread anyway.

Reactions: oxymoron

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
As much as I am jealous of these folks getting one early, I'm happ....forget that, I'm pissed!!! I hate this!! LOL!!!

wseyller

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
As much as I am jealous of these folks getting one early, I'm happ....forget that, I'm pissed!!! I hate this!! LOL!!!

Your time will come very soon. Only about 12 hours away for me. It's like Christmas. May I should go to bed early so it will get here sooner.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site

All you people have the money for it already lol. I lent my mom $185 (almost 2/3 of the fund I've been saving for the Bionic all year) and she can't pay me back for like a month or two. Screw that...I'm selling a bunch of stuff and getting it NOW. But NOW will probably be like maybe the end of next week if anyone wants to buy stuff. My best friend's girlfriend already told me she wants to buy one of my games I have up for sale lol.

DonkeyMcdonkerton

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Well, I ordered mine today and like I suspected it was shipped 2 day, so it wont be here until Friday. I'm thinking now maybe I should go check out Costco and see if they have any in tomorrow, but first wanted to know if I'll have any problems returning the one I ordered through Verizon. Will I have to pay a restocking feed or anything if it's not even opened?

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Your time will come very soon. Only about 12 hours away for me. It's like Christmas. May I should go to bed early so it will get here sooner.

I was just going to post saying it was like Christmas for me. I could never sleep the night before Christmas and it's the same tonight.

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
7 Hours and counting......Darn work gets in the way of my new phone! I hope I can stay awake long enough to play with my new phone when I get it.:confused:

Good luck everyone...

rlb81

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I was actually at the store last night to see if they had display units, but they didn't. As we were walking out my wife was like "why don't you just ask about it?" But I said nahh, I'm sure they'll play dumb. Should have just asked. Oh well!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463