Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default The Official I Got My Bionic Thread

so i went to verizon to see if i could look at it. well she sold me one! she was like " we arent being to secretive like everyone else" so first off, this thing is fast! comming from using a droid 2 its amazingly fast. i havent got to play with it much yet because i had to come to work right after, but i got it at vzw store with a case screen protector and car charger for 299.

ROM
    Eclipse 2.0

Default Re: I got my bionic today!!!

Did they throw the car charger, screen protector, and case in for free? Or did you get some kind of discount on the phone and accessories that made it all total the 299?
    There are no personal problems which cannot be solved through suitable application of high explosives.

I doubt that was a corporate store.
    I'd bet Cory's Right Arm on that!

ROM
    Stock on most

Quote Originally Posted by trailblazen View Post
    I doubt that was a corporate store.
    Yeah, I'd be willing to bet all the sales so far are non-corporate stores. Corporate stores can get big penalties for breaking a date.
    Galaxy nexus!

Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock 2.3.4

Global Posts
    673 Global Posts

Lucky you...

ROM
    Project Elite OG

Sounds good. Got one reserved and a appointment when the doors open at a corporate store. I will not leave with accessories if I have to pay full price for them. Considering that I'm buying the phone and potentially accessories such as the car charger, desktop dock, battery dock I except a very good bundle price. I'm not spending more than $400 for sure.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

it is a corporate store actually. and they pretty much discounted the phone so the accesory pak would come to 299.

Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

So... just to clarify, is everyone going to make their own thread when they get the phone? I might stay off the forums starting now through the weekend or so..
    shadowsjc and DZs like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    So... just to clarify, is everyone going to make their own thread when they get the phone? I might stay off the forums starting now through the weekend or so..
    Seriously.
    farmman likes this.

ROM
    Stock on most

Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    LOL Good point. Hopefully it's just a brief trend today when it's still a bit rare to have one.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Default Re: The Official I Got My Bionic Thread

just wanted to see if anyone else has gotten it early also.

Probably there will be several threads when people get their phones, then the mods will merge the threads, then more people will get their phones, not bother to notice the other merged thread, and post their own thread anyway.
    I customized my signature using Motomaker
    Thanked by:
    KillerG likes this.

Global Posts
    864 Global Posts

As much as I am jealous of these folks getting one early, I'm happ....forget that, I'm pissed!!! I hate this!! LOL!!!
    tdizzel and KillerG like this.

ROM
    Project Elite OG

Quote Originally Posted by jroc View Post
    As much as I am jealous of these folks getting one early, I'm happ....forget that, I'm pissed!!! I hate this!! LOL!!!
    Your time will come very soon. Only about 12 hours away for me. It's like Christmas. May I should go to bed early so it will get here sooner.

ROM
    AOKP JB

Quote Originally Posted by jroc View Post
    All you people have the money for it already lol. I lent my mom $185 (almost 2/3 of the fund I've been saving for the Bionic all year) and she can't pay me back for like a month or two. Screw that...I'm selling a bunch of stuff and getting it NOW. But NOW will probably be like maybe the end of next week if anyone wants to buy stuff. My best friend's girlfriend already told me she wants to buy one of my games I have up for sale lol.
    There's a new phone that will run Crysis on Ultra at 120 fps on a 2160p display that's coming out 3 months after you buy your next phone.

Well, I ordered mine today and like I suspected it was shipped 2 day, so it wont be here until Friday. I'm thinking now maybe I should go check out Costco and see if they have any in tomorrow, but first wanted to know if I'll have any problems returning the one I ordered through Verizon. Will I have to pay a restocking feed or anything if it's not even opened?

Global Posts
    673 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wseyller View Post
    Your time will come very soon. Only about 12 hours away for me. It's like Christmas. May I should go to bed early so it will get here sooner.
    I was just going to post saying it was like Christmas for me. I could never sleep the night before Christmas and it's the same tonight.
    ** Superhero **

Global Posts
    2,043 Global Posts

7 Hours and counting......Darn work gets in the way of my new phone! I hope I can stay awake long enough to play with my new phone when I get it.

Good luck everyone...

I was actually at the store last night to see if they had display units, but they didn't. As we were walking out my wife was like "why don't you just ask about it?" But I said nahh, I'm sure they'll play dumb. Should have just asked. Oh well!
    It's been real...

I just checked tracking, mine is supposed to be here tomorrow. Stopped by the verizon store yesterday and picked up the HD dock, webtop adapter, vehicle mount, and case.

The sales rep was sympathetic that they dropped the ball on overnight delivery... but not enough to grab me one of the Bionics they had in the back when I asked if she would just give me one of those, and cancel the other order.

D'oh! Oh well, I tried :-D

*customized tapatalk signature*

I just GOT mine!! yay! My store opened doors at 7.30am and i was the 4th on line. I got the anit-glare screen protector and a case.

I exchange the tbolt i got 14 days ago and i have to say moto has built a great phone.
    bworley50 likes this.

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

I'm standing in line at Verizon waiting to pick mine up right now. So close now
    bworley50 likes this.

I am on my way out the door for coffee so that I can camp the door (its 50 degrees outside, BLEH!), its still 3 hours to open so should be first in line. My next post will be from my Bionic!
    I'd bet Cory's Right Arm on that!

Walked into store at 8am, only person there was me. Got the HD dock for 54.99, car mount 29.99 and otterbox for 29.99. I left a little after 830 and not 1 person came in after me looking for the phone, the staff was expecting more people.
    bworley50 likes this.
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast