Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Default Re: Bionic Screenshots: Share them here!

Quote Originally Posted by dhp106 View Post
    Screen shot it app. Invert colors.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    This never happened on my X. NONE of the apps work on the Bionic. There are no inverted colors. No image. Just some warped pixels or something. There are no traces of any actual image. I'm at a loss here...

Mine... Captured with ShootMe

Sent from my Droid Bionic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bionic Screenshots: Share them here!-uploadfromtaptalk1315805783150.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by tehsusenoh View Post
    You just don't have any sort of backup/SBF in case something goes wrong.

Here's my screen.

What's that top widget you have there?

COOL! Shootme worked great!

I like to keep mine simple. Also, looks like I'm leaving my wifi off. 4g LT is a whole lot faster.

Last edited by sux2bu; 09-12-2011 at 01:03 AM.

ADW Launcher EX (5x5 icons), Miui Digital Clock, Kitco live gold/silver market, flashlight
    Original/stock background
    no LTE here...

first post couldn't post picture.

i like minimal. still playing around with it, but this is my setup for now. Using ADW Launcher and an icon pack where you can make your own word icons.

Droid Bionic User. I'm ready to take over all machines now....
    Jettaguy2003 and Hale34 like this.

Global Posts
    739 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mngdew View Post
    Tbolt couldn't handle it, but Bionic can.
    trying it out right now , so far installed at 80% immediately dropped down to 70% .

ROM
    AOKP B38, B40, and 4.1

So not to mix it up too much with screen shots of homes screens how about a look over these screen shots. I use Dazzle, have been for quite some time, and one choice I just happened to apply is the "cellular radio". Picking this control popped the below "Phone Info" page. What catches my eye is the "GSM service: In service" I'll let then brains muddle this set of pics for a bit. Only have launcher pro + as the main change, no root. Used screen shot to capture them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bionic Screenshots: Share them here!-20110912192846.jpg   Bionic Screenshots: Share them here!-20110912192917.jpg   Bionic Screenshots: Share them here!-20110912193029.jpg  
    Last edited by huthjustih; 09-12-2011 at 07:55 PM.

Global Posts
    739 Global Posts

here is mine using drocap2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bionic Screenshots: Share them here!-cap201109121312.jpg  

Mine...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bionic Screenshots: Share them here!-uploadfromtaptalk1315878133782.jpg  

not rooted-
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by BLMage View Post

first post couldn't post picture.
    Nice design.

Which clock skin are you using? And which launcher as well?

Quote Originally Posted by chaitea007 View Post
    Nice design.

Which clock skin are you using? And which launcher as well?
    Because it was my first post to the forum couldn't post a picture (new account), post directly before it stated:
    "ADW Launcher EX (5x5 icons), Miui Digital Clock, Kitco live gold/silver market, flashlight
    Original/stock background
    no LTE here... "

stock skin for miui possibly "alternate weather" selected don't really remember

Global Posts
    355 Global Posts

Just upgraded from OG Incredible to Bionic and it's like night/day! I never really played around at all with launchers/great widgets/etc on my Incredible, but seeing the screens here, I am ready!

Excuse my newbie questions, but two really quick ones:
    - I notice a lot of the screen shots here show a battery % number on the home screen. Is this stock or an app?
    - Where is the best site/download place for wallpapers? You guys here have some great ones!
    - Is there any way to get the stock HTC calendar on the Bionic? I used the HTC calendar on my Incredible and in addition to regular stuff, I also had my friend's FB b-days show up there too. But on the stock Bionic calendar, I can't seem to get the FB b-days on there? Plus I'd like a more "fancier"/better looking calendar too. Anyone have any good ones? I downloaded 'Simple Calendar' for it's sleek look and seems to be the nicest I like so far, but again, no FB bdays showing up.

Thanks and can't wait to see more screens!!

Quote Originally Posted by nickacs View Post
    Excuse my newbie questions, but two really quick ones:
    - I notice a lot of the screen shots here show a battery % number on the home screen. Is this stock or an app?
    - Where is the best site/download place for wallpapers? You guys here have some great ones!
    - Is there any way to get the stock HTC calendar on the Bionic? I used the HTC calendar on my Incredible and in addition to regular stuff, I also had my friend's FB b-days show up there too. But on the stock Bionic calendar, I can't seem to get the FB b-days on there? Plus I'd like a more "fancier"/better looking calendar too. Anyone have any good ones? I downloaded 'Simple Calendar' for it's sleek look and seems to be the nicest I like so far, but again, no FB bdays showing up.

Thanks and can't wait to see more screens!!
    1- I use Minimalistic Text for my Battery in 1% but i think only a limited of widgets do 1%. for some reason Moto like to do 10%. Circle Battery i think is also 1%
    2- google.com
    3-search the market place. as for FB Birthdays, that was part of HTC grabbing birthdays and putting on calendar-

went for something new approach-
    belinibean and Hale34 like this.

Panoramic Stitching

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bionic Screenshots: Share them here!-uploadfromtaptalk1315949372713.jpg  
    gilgastelum21 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Issemann View Post
    Panoramic Stitching

not to be a jerk but this needs to be posted here:
    Post Pictures Taken With the Bionic Camera

I tried to get the colors as close to 'real' as possible, but they are still kind of off:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bionic Screenshots: Share them here!-download.jpg   Bionic Screenshots: Share them here!-download-1-.jpg  

Having a hard time posting the image it does not allow me to.

Trying again:

Here is mine!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bionic Screenshots: Share them here!-photobucket-3486-1315959052365.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by xoomer1 View Post

thanks, thats the wife
    Your wife lets you carry a naked picture of her as your lock screen on a cell phone???

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

Here's mine, nothing fancy. I havent downloaded my favorite home apps yet, still exploring the phone. I love this qHD screen.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Insidian; 09-14-2011 at 01:10 PM.
    Thanked by:
    Hale34 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pak View Post
    What are you using to get the clock and date to show up in words like that?
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast