Bionic Screenshots: Share them here!

alphanu22

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Excuse my newbie questions, but two really quick ones:
- I notice a lot of the screen shots here show a battery % number on the home screen. Is this stock or an app?
- Where is the best site/download place for wallpapers? You guys here have some great ones!
- Is there any way to get the stock HTC calendar on the Bionic? I used the HTC calendar on my Incredible and in addition to regular stuff, I also had my friend's FB b-days show up there too. But on the stock Bionic calendar, I can't seem to get the FB b-days on there? Plus I'd like a more "fancier"/better looking calendar too. Anyone have any good ones? I downloaded 'Simple Calendar' for it's sleek look and seems to be the nicest I like so far, but again, no FB bdays showing up.

Thanks and can't wait to see more screens!! :)

1- I use Minimalistic Text for my Battery in 1% but i think only a limited of widgets do 1%. for some reason Moto like to do 10%. Circle Battery i think is also 1%
2- google.com
3-search the market place. as for FB Birthdays, that was part of HTC grabbing birthdays and putting on calendar-

alphanu22

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
photobucket-3785-1315944785272.jpg

went for something new approach-

Insidian

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
Here's mine, nothing fancy. I havent downloaded my favorite home apps yet, still exploring the phone. I love this qHD screen.

snap20110914_140335.png

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: madkoda12

Insidian

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
Not to get off topic, but alot of the shots everyone has put up seem blurry when I'm using tapatalk,, but not when I use the browser. Anyone else have that issue?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

mjohnson680

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Root is not needed if you use ShootMe, the download link is in this post here, just click on the attached file and it downloads then install it on your phone by placing it either on your internal storage or your sd card (NOT IN ANY FOLDER) and making sure unknown sources is checked in your settings under applications. Enjoy :)

xda-developers - View Single Post - [ APP MOD ] ShootMe APK Mirror
Guess I should add that once the .apk is on your device in either of those places you use the files shortcut and navigate to the stored .apk and click it and it installs itself. I know many of you know that but just for those who are new to Android and don't want to root!

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Checked unknown sources, but download was unsuccessful. Lil help please. Not rooted.

If you're downloading to your phone directly then you might experience problems with the stock browser. Try Dolphin Browser and Firefox from the market. I never have issues downloading files with those.

As for my home screen...
Starting from the top....
  • BeWeather
  • Smooth Calendar (Left) and Battery Monitor Widget Pro (Right)
  • Genie News Widget (my own modification to make it nearly transparent)

Using Go Launcher now instead of Launcher Pro.

Reactions: JoJoCal19

mjung89

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
If you don't mind me asking, what wallpaper are you using?

If you're downloading to your phone directly then you might experience problems with the stock browser. Try Dolphin Browser and Firefox from the market. I never have issues downloading files with those.

As for my home screen...
  • BeWeather

JoJoCal19

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site

As for my home screen...
  • BeWeather

Love that setup.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary