Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Default Re: Post Pictures Taken With the Bionic Camera

Quote Originally Posted by Insidian View Post
    Thats a great pic. Would you mind sharing youre settings?
    I used HDR Camera+ in the Android market. 6 mp setting; I think it defaults to 5mp so go into settings and put it to 6mp. Also, download QuickPic for viewing the images you take with HDR Camera+ because the default Gallery crashes. QuickPic is much better anyway. The new Moto gallery app is ludicrously bad.

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wpwoodjr View Post
    I used HDR Camera+ in the Android market. 6 mp setting; I think it defaults to 5mp so go into settings and put it to 6mp. Also, download QuickPic for viewing the images you take with HDR Camera+ because the default Gallery crashes. QuickPic is much better anyway. The new Moto gallery app is ludicrously bad.
    I've got it set to 8mp. Did you change any of the exposure, contrast, or capture speed settings?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Jets vs. Cowboys MetLife Stadium

Sent from my Droid Bionic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Pictures Taken With the Bionic Camera-uploadfromtaptalk1316028982579.jpg  
    Last edited by Issemann; 09-14-2011 at 02:44 PM.

ROM
    AOKP JB

Quote Originally Posted by Issemann View Post

Jets vs. Cowboys MetLife Stadium

Sent from my Droid Bionic
    Doesn't look that bad, especially for a panorama shot. I've increasingly seen more people being able to work the camera a little better. Maybe just getting used it it? Idk...I'm going to get Vignette and HDR+ to test those out (tomorrow if Costco has stock...but I'll go to Verizon if they don't)
    There's a new phone that will run Crysis on Ultra at 120 fps on a 2160p display that's coming out 3 months after you buy your next phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidian View Post
    I've got it set to 8mp. Did you change any of the exposure, contrast, or capture speed settings?

No, pretty much standard on the other settings except - use "Slow mode 1" capture! "Fast" does not work on the Bionic.

There's a bug where the 8mp setting isn't "sticky" and reverts to the 5mp setting.

I like the 6mp setting because it's widescreen.

Now that I know that you can drag the focus square to the area that you want to concentrate on, and wait until the focus square is green before you shoot, I'm getting better pictures.
    Also, don't zoom in too much, if any at all.
    Thanked by 2:

ROM
    AOKP JB

Quote Originally Posted by jammasterkx2 View Post
    Now that I know that you can drag the focus square to the area that you want to concentrate on, and wait until the focus square is green before you shoot, I'm getting better pictures.
    I had heard of that before . I wonder if a lot of people didn't know about that feature..or just were relying on the auto focus too much?
    There's a new phone that will run Crysis on Ultra at 120 fps on a 2160p display that's coming out 3 months after you buy your next phone.

Quote Originally Posted by jammasterkx2 View Post
    What I find!!! I love it.
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG Nexus 5!
    Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/
    KillerG likes this.

Macro feature on Cam Advance:

wpwoodjr likes this.

Random pics outside the office.
    Taken with HDR+

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Pictures Taken With the Bionic Camera-uploadfromtaptalk1316101259720.jpg   Post Pictures Taken With the Bionic Camera-uploadfromtaptalk1316101297883.jpg   Post Pictures Taken With the Bionic Camera-uploadfromtaptalk1316101335405.jpg  

Do you have HDR Camera+ set on Capture Mode = Slow Mode 1? Fast Mode does not work properly on the Bionic. You will see a huge difference if you are using Fast Mode now.

Is there a way to rid myself of that stupid faux shutter noise in HDR Camera +?

No. I wrote the developer and they don't know how to get rid of it. There is a setting but it doesn't work.

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

My pics seem to be over saturated or something with HDR Camera+. Cant seem to get rid of it no matter what settings I change.

Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,512 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

Don't take pictures and be driving. Stock camera 8mp at 69mph

Google Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...

Quote Originally Posted by Chadwick17 View Post
    Is there a way to rid myself of that stupid faux shutter noise in HDR Camera +?
    I had to turn it off in the stock camera app and in HDR+

Quote Originally Posted by Neofite View Post
    Were you able to get rid of the shutter noise in the HDR Camera+ app too?

Yes. I don't have the shutter sound anymore.

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

I wonder if other settings from the stock camera affect HDR Camera+ as well? Might explain why my HDR pics keep looking oversaturated, time to do some testing.

A couple of HDR shots I took today.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Pictures Taken With the Bionic Camera-uploadfromtaptalk1316219082863.jpg   Post Pictures Taken With the Bionic Camera-uploadfromtaptalk1316219126200.jpg  

Yes. I don't have the shutter sound anymore.

I can't turn it off. I have "Mute Shutter" on in HDR Camera+ and "Shutter Tone" off in the camera app. How did you do it?

Quote Originally Posted by wpwoodjr View Post
    I can't turn it off. I have "Mute Shutter" on in HDR Camera+ and "Shutter Tone" off in the camera app. How did you do it?
    It's back on

I just used my camera for the first time in a couple days and now its making to shutter noise again. Not sure what happen.....I cant get it to turn back off again. I didnt reboot my phone, maybe that turned it back on.

Nice pictures....I just got HDR Camera+ yesterday. Hopefully the rain stops here so I can play with it.

Two stags in my backyard taken through a glass window in my office.

I notice that HDR seems to take 3 images and merge them together. That sounds fine for stuff that stays still like a landscape shot. How does it do with people?
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG Nexus 5!
    Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast