Post Pictures Taken With the Bionic Camera

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Took a couple pictures the past couple days, I'll post some good ones. There's one of two of my friends being weirdos that was pretty good. I took one with a good 50% or so zoom of my friend who was playing the guitar and a huge group of girls just showed up lol. There was one I'm particularly proud of at Golf N Stuff that I shot of a waterfall during twilight, it looked really really good for such low light. And then some random pictures of my friend's duck stuffed animal things with shades on lol. In all, the camera is really good, and even had some okay shots when it was completely dark outside...it takes a little while to focus, but I've noticed if I move the square around the screen to focus, it works very well. And yes, these were all shot on the stock camera.

LDubs

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Here's a couple quick shots I took.

First one is stock camera, second is HDR Camera+.

Havent really adjusted the setting in either camera yet, so I am sure both could be much better.

Hey quick question, HDR looks like a very cool app - what's the difference betw the free and the paid version?

dustinfrank

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I noticed that when I upload pics to FB for example, using the social app integrated in the phone, i'm always uploading low res copies.. if i upload the same file using the FB app option in the sharing menu, its uploading at full size... I can't find any settings to change this using the native app baked into the phone.

Has anyone else found this setting? Can it even be changed? Surely i'm just missing something?

Jeff43

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
...I took one with a good 50% or so zoom of my friend who was playing the guitar and a huge group of girls just showed up lol.

Lol, that's how it seems to go, the girls always gravitate to either the lead singer or the guitarist.

Where's the love for us drummers?

Thanks for sharing the pics!

LDubs

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Here's a few random shots. The one of the coffee cup was taken with the stock camera, macro mode. The other 2 were taken with HDR (which I like a lot).

What are folks using for pix needing quick shutter speed (i.e. kids, pets, etc)?

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
That haze over your images is probably being caused by glare on your lens. If you'll use your hand to shield the light from your lens (like a lens hood), everything will probably look much clearer and more saturated. Also, I guess your lens could be dirty.

pdecell

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Here is a macro taken with my Bionic. This is the sort of thing I would normally use my SLR and macro lens to take but this week I am eschewing my SLR for the Bionic for the challenge. So here is a little Petunia bloom. The bloom was is dabbled shade and would be difficult to get a balanced shot even with my SLR. The Bionic did reasonably well here:

By itself | Flickr - Photo Sharing!:)

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
Stock camera:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Pano app:
attachment.php

RodThaBod

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I used my droid bionic to take these pictures vs. my canon power shot. The pictures labeled 1 , 3 , and 5 are with the Canon and the pictures 2 , 4 , and 6 are with the bionic. The stock camera has issues with the auto focus so I used an app called Camera360 Ultimate and as you can see , they look great in my opinion.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Sorry for the bonehead question, but how do I post a picture. Got a couple of good ones I took with the bionic but I don't know how to get them up here.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I got it figured out. Here are a few...

The first was taken with the free HDR at about 30 minutes before sundown, the second was the native camera and the third (wife and I) with Vignette.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm amazed at the brightness of the flash! I shot this picture of my friend who we shoved in a box in a pitch black room, the only light in the room was the quick flash when the picture was taken.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7