Best Buy full retail question

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Anybody know if Best Buy will honor Verizon's retail price for the Bionic instead of their insane $699 price tag? I've never dealt with them with full price phones, and its a little more convenient than getting the phone at Verizon. (I hate Verizon stores)

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
Anybody know if Best Buy will honor Verizon's retail price for the Bionic instead of their insane $699 price tag? I've never dealt with them with full price phones, and its a little more convenient than getting the phone at Verizon. (I hate Verizon stores)

They match prices, right? Not sure if that'll fly or not, but its worth checking. Then again, why Best Buy instead of VZW? Gift Certificates or just want the RewardZone points?

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
They match prices, right? Not sure if that'll fly or not, but its worth checking. Then again, why Best Buy instead of VZW? Gift Certificates or just want the RewardZone points?

I've got a reward zone certificate that you can use on non-contract phones/accessories, and since I'm spending $600 on a phone I'd prefer the Reward Zone points.

Noble.Four

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Same thing with the thunderbolt. They claim they "literally can't do anything to that price, the computer won't let" them.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Same thing with the thunderbolt. They claim they "literally can't do anything to that price, the computer won't let" them.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Ha. That would make me laugh to their face. We run the same POS system as they do at my work, and changing prices is as easy hitting two buttons.

I know that they can do it because I saw them do it for a customer once and that was on a subsidized handset.

masterxchief

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
Which state doesnt charge any sales tax? Buying the damn thing at retail price costs too much in California with tax and their stupid screen fee.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Well then. I posted a question in best buys question and answer forum on the bbm page, and they deleted it! Chumps.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiaara