Apps not showing up on my phone

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Ok just got my Bionic and it's up and running but none of my apps that I had downloaded from Marketplace on my Incredible are showing up. I only had a few paid apps but I certainly didn't want to have to download all of my apps again. I am logged in to Marketplace with my correct Google account but nothing shows up. Will this take a little time since the Bionic was just activated and I just need to be patient or is there something else I can do?

MyndPlay

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Same problem:
Other people have suggested Clearing Cache under Settings>Applications>Manager Applications>Market
But that hasn't worked for me.
Just got my Droid Bionic today and no apps show up under MyApps.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Are they on the SD Card? People are reporting not being able to run apps on the SD card. Try moving them to the internal memory?

LDubs

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Ok just got my Bionic and it's up and running but none of my apps that I had downloaded from Marketplace on my Incredible are showing up. I only had a few paid apps but I certainly didn't want to have to download all of my apps again. I am logged in to Marketplace with my correct Google account but nothing shows up. Will this take a little time since the Bionic was just activated and I just need to be patient or is there something else I can do?

WAIT - I didn't know this was possible. I thought I was going to have to re-download all my unpaid apps (about 99%)...??!??!?!

clarification, please.

:confused:

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Your apps paid and free will only dl the first time u sign into google account it took 3hours for all apps to redown load. And then some didn't come back saying they where in capable s

LDubs

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Your apps paid and free will only dl the first time u sign into google account it took 3hours for all apps to redown load. And then some didn't come back saying they where in capable s

cool beans. I thought I was going to have to re-download everything. whew.

Sabeen Sheikh

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: Apps not showing up on my phone (samsung galaxy s-4)

Simple...none of the above worked for me. I tried clearing the cache, uninstalled and reinstalled. And also checked my SD card. None of these helped me troubleshoot the device. Just restart your device it will bring everything back up. Donot power off and turn on. Just restart and voila...they will all be back up and running :)!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech