Sound! Must read.

pushdrops

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't solve the hiss / interference sound when using the audio output (to car , headphones etc.) and also , the DSP used for the enhancements beware that they suck up battery / processing / cpu power (not sure how much, hopefully for those that want the extra bass, not a whole lot).

Jasper

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Home theatre sounds amazing when I plug into my car stereo, can't notice the hiss as much. Motor better fix this though.

pushdrops

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Used the headphone line out in the car for the first time, noise is very noticeable. Paying back MP3s are very much on the treble side and pausing or stopping any audio it actually clicks n pops. Eris, Droid.don't do this at all.
I normally use bluetooth for car audio but sometimes that's not available making the headphone out an issue for the car sometimes as well as headphone use and I use my phone as a universal MP3, podcast player alot.

Why use iTunes when u have an android phone with lots of space? Buy CDs rip to flac or MP3, copy to your android phone, one device is all that's needed and u get a high quality original copy in the CD for the same price or less than a compressed copy that forces u to use iTunes and carry around an apple device in addition to.your android device?

Anyway only pointing out how the line out noise /interference issue is a big issue for me on my.phone no matter what the device and monthly fee and forl an expensive flagship phone when my wife's free Eris can provide noise free audio.....

I wonder if this can be addressed via a firmware update?