Calendar not fully syncing

bkircher

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Hi there to all

Got my lovely Bionic, and have no complaints what so ever. One question though, my calendar is only syncing about 50%. It synced the events in the last two weeks in advance, but none of my past events such as work or appointments or anything like that. It does show that I the birthdays that I have set up, but none of my events apart from the above mentioned in August. Under accounts, google is selected, and calendar is set to sync. Any ideas??

bkircher

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Ya, thats why Im confused. Cause when I activated my droid x all of my events were visible, but with this its only like the last two weeks of august and nothing before. All of my events do show up on the website version of the calendar on my desktop. So thats why Im thinking somethings wrong.

toy4rick

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I am having trouble syncing and can't figure out what the trigger points are.

Outlook 2010 on laptop running Google Sync app
Sync'd up to Google calendar
Bionic setup to Sync to Google account

Events go from Outlook to Google pretty well and consistently. They go from the phone to Google and down to Outlook ok, they just don't seem to go from Outlook to Google to the phone.

Are there specific ways, step or procedures to get everything to sync up ok? The goal is to use Outlook and the phone only and not make edits directly in Google.

In other words, If I make a change on the phone, what steps should I perform and visa verse..

Thanks in advance
Toy4Rick

Cigar-Junkie

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I have two or three Google calendars that Sync and was running into a problem with my DX prior to the Bionic. I would add an event to my DX and it would disappear after the next sync. This made me look into the Bionic calendars and I noticed that the stock Bionic calendar will let me select "visable" but the "sync" which is grayed out and I can't figure out why.

SonicJoe

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I have two or three Google calendars that Sync and was running into a problem with my DX prior to the Bionic. I would add an event to my DX and it would disappear after the next sync. This made me look into the Bionic calendars and I noticed that the stock Bionic calendar will let me select "visable" but the "sync" which is grayed out and I can't figure out why.

Because the default bionic calendar is the phone calendar. I would hide it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol