What was your previous device?

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
What device are you coming from? Sis you like your last phone or were chomping at the bit to get the bionic. My last phone was the incredible 2. Which was a great phone but started to get laggy.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

ninjataint

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: Previous device

I came from an OG Droid that had every rom imaginable at one point, I had it since day one and only not used it for 10 days of having a D3. Obviously, it beats the OG Droid in everything but I was surprised how much smoother it was than the D3.

I will retire my OG Droid and remember it fondly, I am keeping the Bionic.

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
Re: Previous device

I came from an OG Droid that had every rom imaginable at one point, I had it since day one and only not used it for 10 days of having a D3. Obviously, it beats the OG Droid in everything but I was surprised how much smoother it was than the D3.

I will retire my OG Droid and remember it fondly, I am keeping the Bionic.

You saved me describing my situation. OG Droid ruled... Bionic rules it. :)

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
What device are you coming from? Sis you like your last phone or were chomping at the bit to get the bionic. My last phone was the incredible 2. Which was a great phone but started to get laggy.

My friend bought an Incredible 2 but says he loves it. But he does notice a little laggyness going on. I'm coming from an LG Chocolate Touch, hopefully will be picking up the Bionic tomorrow or Monday.

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Coming from the original Incredible, the Bionic is like night and day! I was the first on line Thursday morning and have no regrets thus far. I'm anxious to root it, just to get the bloatware off. But I'll wait until there is a safe way to unroot (just in case).

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
Coming from the original Incredible, the Bionic is like night and day! I was the first on line Thursday morning and have no regrets thus far. I'm anxious to root it, just to get the bloatware off. But I'll wait until there is a safe way to unroot (just in case).

You can safely root and unroot the device right now. But if you're talking safe in the way of completely reloading the stock ROM to undo any F-ups, yeah, that'd be nice but isn't there yet. So if you remove any 'bloat' you gotta put it back yourself. :)

EDIT: Root: http://www.psouza4.com/Bionic/

5h4un360

May 11, 2011
Visit site
OG Droid. Once my bionic came in through the mail. I automatically gave my OG Droid to my dad

Whysocereal

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
OG Droid running PEv6.#.

I think my droid knew I was driving to get a new phone and was trying to stop me. Because Im on business travel I had to get google maps to give me directions to the closest verizon store and my phone google maps kept trying to tell me I was in Louisiana and that it would take me 6hours to get to the closest verizon store. Oh you craft droid you!

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I think I'm going back to my incredible 2. The camera isnt very good and the battery life is sub par even with 4g turned off.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Coming from the D1. I'm thinking there is no stopping it.

Don't get me wrong, but the OG puts it down!!! Am I kidding? Nope, that's why it out was around so long.

This is the next best thing, and you and me, and that other guy ALL deserve it.

p.s. I am drunk. Just sayin'.

Flying Dog 0&

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc