Anyone get Google talk video to work?

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I called Bworley50 off my computer last week, and had no problems. I'll test again with him with my Bionic when I pick it up, and my other friend who picked his up. I'll have to check out Bionic to PC again with someone else. I was thinking of testing out Bionic to iPhone 4 as well, Fring or Skype.

D1andOnlyOmen

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Just tried G-Talk video chat with my sister who went out and replaced her OG with a Bionic after I raved about mine on Thursday (she was having pretty major issues with her OG) and while we were able to connect, audio quality was terrible (weird squeaky sound almost over our voices) and the video quality was pretty pitiful too....she had a 4G connection and I was on WiFi. Talk about disappointing....

Soapinmouth

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Ive had flawless gtalk video chat phone to phone and phone to computer, dunno what's wrong with yours. Probably my favorite feature!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

marleyinoc

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Ive had flawless gtalk video chat phone to phone and phone to computer, dunno what's wrong with yours. Probably my favorite feature!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Same here. Talked with friend who has samsung nexus and it worked great. I was on wifi, he was on 3g. Funny but he's had the phone since it came out and it was first time he used gtalk video.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000