screen not flush

andre2p

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
My new Bionic's screen is not recessed on the right bottom side like on the left side. It is actually flush to slightly higher than the edge. Is that normal? It seems to have some play when you press on it slightly. The left side doesn't have any movement.

AC

Troops2990

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
My new Bionic's screen is not recessed on the right bottom side like on the left side. It is actually flush to slightly higher than the edge. Is that normal? It seems to have some play when you press on it slightly. The left side doesn't have any movement.

AC

I noticed this on mine also, if i pushed on it i could feel it move alittle. When i pushed on it a few times it stayed down, like the glue had let go but re-grabbed once i pushed it back down...

andre2p

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I noticed this on mine also, if i pushed on it i could feel it move alittle. When i pushed on it a few times it stayed down, like the glue had let go but re-grabbed once i pushed it back down...
I pushed mine and it also stayed there, but eventually it comes out again. Will call Verizon next ... :( I just hope I do not get a refurbished unit since I only have had the phone for 3 days.

shadowsjc

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I pushed mine and it also stayed there, but eventually it comes out again. Will call Verizon next ... :( I just hope I do not get a refurbished unit since I only have had the phone for 3 days.
under 14 days, you'll get a brand new phone provided that it's a Bionic. after 14 days, they'll give you a refurb

Troops2990

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I am going to be stopping by a store today and get it replaced and refuse a clnr since i didn't pay $300 for a clnr because the screen on my 4 day old phone is coming apart...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vszvvone88