poor build quality

nitricacid#AC

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else notice around the volume rocker button that the phone case itself is not sealed properly and actually SEPERATING above and below the button?

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else notice around the volume rocker button that the phone case itself is not sealed properly and actually SEPERATING above and below the button?

I looked and the bottom was ever so slightly apart...I just pressed hard on the back and it snapped right in place and it looks perfect now!

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
I looked and the bottom was ever so slightly apart...I just pressed hard on the back and it snapped right in place and it looks perfect now!

Maybe I am miss understanding of what peace you're talking about. I see the phone as being 3 layers. You have the back cover which is the bottom, there is a middle piece which is where the volume rocker is and then you have the top piece. I notice a very very slight gap between the top of the volume rocker and the top layer mainly above the volume up portion

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

shadowsjc

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
i don't have that problem, but my back battery cover feels/sounds very "creaky". i'm not sure if it's because i don't have it pressed in all the way or what, but it's rather annoying. makes the entire phone feel cheap

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
i don't have that problem, but my back battery cover feels/sounds very "creaky". i'm not sure if it's because i don't have it pressed in all the way or what, but it's rather annoying. makes the entire phone feel cheap

My battery cover is also creaky at times...They should have stuck to metal battery covers

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
My battery cover is also creaky at times...They should have stuck to metal battery covers

I wonder if it had anything to do with signal quality? I really don't think they wanted to have an iphone 4 issue on their hands. God knows with all the other complaints people are having at least they could try to avoid 1 ;)

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if it had anything to do with signal quality? I really don't think they wanted to have an iphone 4 issue on their hands. God knows with all the other complaints people are having at least they could try to avoid 1 ;)

Honestly the creaky battery cover isn't a big deal to me. The phone as a whole is solidly built. I've always been a fan of Motorola build quality.

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
Honestly the creaky battery cover isn't a big deal to me. The phone as a whole is solidly built. I've always been a fan of Motorola build quality.

Yeah, I agree I'm still a huge fan of the build quality overall. I'm just surprised of some of the little things that I've seen. Would not even dream of returning this

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I agree I'm still a huge fan of the build quality overall. I'm just surprised of some of the little things that I've seen. Would not even dream of returning this

I just noticed you and me have similar post totals lol.