For those of you who think the Bionic is slow

xoomer1

May 6, 2011
Visit site
For those of you who think the Bionic is slow, or so so ...here you go...can you find your phone (somewhere BELOW) my phone

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
People are saying it's not faster than their phone, not by benchmarks, it's about real time performance. I don't think some of the Bionic fanboys understand this (although I do :p). It certainly IS faster than pretty much every single phone on the market, so in the end I too don't understand why people are saying it's almost as fast as their Charge. Try loading a ton of apps at the same time and use up all the space on your homescreens with widgets on a Charge, it will have so many slow down issues. Yes, the Bionic is faster, for those who don't think so you're not using the phone correctly.

shadowsjc

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I don't think I've read one complaint about the Bionic being slow. In fact, speed is regularly one of the few positives that everyone can agree on. Everything else (battery life, camera, screen) is hit or miss

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
People are saying it's not faster than their phone, not by benchmarks, it's about real time performance. I don't think some of the Bionic fanboys understand this (although I do :p). It certainly IS faster than pretty much every single phone on the market, so in the end I too don't understand why people are saying it's almost as fast as their Charge. Try loading a ton of apps at the same time and use up all the space on your homescreens with widgets on a Charge, it will have so many slow down issues. Yes, the Bionic is faster, for those who don't think so you're not using the phone correctly.

I would experience serious slowdowns with my Charge to the point that I started using my phone LESS. It got so bad I ended up selling the charge and downgrading to a 3G X2 because I was so fed up.

The Bionic is incredible. Seriously. Whatever your opinion of Pentile is, the speed, LTE, and battery life more than make up for it.

irl Panda

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
I don't think I've read one complaint about the Bionic being slow. In fact, speed is regularly one of the few positives that everyone can agree on. Everything else (battery life, camera, screen) is hit or miss

I pretty much agree with this. Although battery life, if you aren't getting decent battery life then you're doing something wrong or you've got a bad battery. Make sure you've cycled through everything and that you don't have a bad app. Anyone who thinks their TBolt or Charge performs better than the Bionic is just fooling themselves.

shadowsjc

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I pretty much agree with this. Although battery life, if you aren't getting decent battery life then you're doing something wrong or you've got a bad battery. Make sure you've cycled through everything and that you don't have a bad app. Anyone who thinks their TBolt or Charge performs better than the Bionic is just fooling themselves.
I would venture to say that the people who are posting in the 15 page "battery life thread" are not all "doing something wrong" or have bad batteries. That, or we have different views on what decent battery life means.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I would venture to say that the people who are posting in the 15 page "battery life thread" are not all "doing something wrong" or have bad batteries. That, or we have different views on what decent battery life means.

The battery life IS better on the Bionic than on the Thunderbolt or Charge...the people that are getting battery life on their unrooted Charge or Thunderbolt must be doing something wrong. The Bionic has decent battery life, especially for a 4G phone, and those that think that 14 hours is terrible need to go buy a basic phone then, there are no high end smartphones that last more than half a day with a lot of usage.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site

We do. If you haven't ever owned a 4G phone, your definition isn't relevant. The Bionic's battery life is stupendous compared to any other 4G phone on Verizon.

916ninja

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
We do. If you haven't ever owned a 4G phone, your definition isn't relevant. The Bionic's battery life is stupendous compared to any other 4G phone on Verizon.

I can only imagine how that would have killed me. I got almost six or seven hours Friday after abusing the phone. By abuse, I mean very heavy usage. And the screen is definitely good for the most part. I can see the screen door every so often but not as bad as constantly looking through a screen door as though I put on a screen door as a protector.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

916ninja

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Oh yey, and some of my games became difficult again since I am used to compensating for lag on my X.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress