Unable to Use Screencapture Apps

PhoenixMike

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
I can't use any apps to capture my screen. Each time I do, I get a pic like this (below)
I used ShootMe plenty of times on my X without any issues. Any idea why this is happening?

dhp106

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Screen shot it app works. Just invert colors.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Edit proof

446f84ca-34e3-22b2.jpg

Last edited:

chaitea007

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
The screenshot stickied thread has a lot of suggestions on which apps to use for rooted/non-rooted.

I know "screenshot it" has 2 versions on the market for rooted and non-rooted. Otherwise, there are alternatives that require alittle more work to setup for non-rooted users.

Tyyyy

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I have a detailed post and link on page two of the stickied thread about screenshots. It is for Shootme which is no longer in the market anymore but works perfectly on my non rooted bionic. Just follow the instructions and install it. I've had zero luck nor do I like any other screenshot application.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

kath00

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Just downloaded Screenshot It by Edward Kim. Trial version gives you 5 shots to try out program. I inverted the colors. Otherwise works perfectly on the Bionic. Note 60% battery life at almost 9pm (unplugged from charger at 7am this morning and used it moderately throughout day).

i-T3XvLVf-L.jpg

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
When will people learn to use the search function? half these threads are unnecessary if people would look before they post

PhoenixMike

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
When will people learn to use the search function? half these threads are unnecessary if people would look before they post

I looked in the first 5 pages and saw nothing about this issue, so either post some info that will actual help or go somewhere else and complain.

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Well, I'm too lazy to look at the first page of the Bionic sub-forum and see a thread with a sticky for Bionic screenshots, so let me try the search. Hmmm what kind of phone do i have? a bionic. Hmm what am i interested in? Screenshots. Let me try searching for Bionic Screenshots(see what I did there?) and I get this:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/droid-bionic/116939-bionic-screenshots-share-them-here.html

With all sorts of information about how to post screenshots from the Bionic. Search is your friend, just takes a little common sense to use it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan