1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    324 Global Posts

Default Really VZW

So searching Moto website for stuff for my Bionic, I noticed Moto is selling the Bionic for 249 with contract upgrade. I called vzw and they said they are not price matching. That sucks big time....

Default Re: Really VZW

Quote Originally Posted by alcor34 View Post
    So searching Moto website for stuff for my Bionic, I noticed Moto is selling the Bionic for 249 with contract upgrade. I called vzw and they said they are not price matching. That sucks big time....
    I upgraded my wifes line on Verizon and got it for $249 once the NE2 was applied.

Verizon doesn't price match as far as I know of.
    Samsung S3
    Time to feel the POWER...
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    324 Global Posts

That makes sense, but i get the new every one. If Moto sells for 249 i think verizon should too. that coupled with my corp discount i would get the phone for 200 and not 249.

When I upgraded through My Verizon online I got it for $249. I do have a corp. discount so I don't know if that applied, but we usually don't get discounts on phones with our discount.

Thinking about it from Verizon's stand point they kind of had no choice. They are selling the Droid Charge for $300 on an upgrade and this phone is "better" with newer tech and such so if Verizon priced the Bionic at $249 instead of $300 it would look very odd to Samsung.

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I found it a Walmart for $199. Anyone ever get a phone from Walmart?