Incompatible Apps!

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Fox news, freindcaster,faceboook, road wizard, xda premium, to name a few. Even when i go in market on laptop it says there incapabil. Also open some apps up and there not full screen. Could this be because of qhd screens!

sux2bu

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Fox news, freindcaster,faceboook, road wizard, xda premium, to name a few. Even when i go in market on laptop it says there incapabil. Also open some apps up and there not full screen. Could this be because of qhd screens!

My Facebook works just fine. I do have a couple that don't show full screen, though.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
It works but can't update or DL From market. One of 3rd party browsers
a6f842fb-bbbd-3fad.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

shadowsjc

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
facebook has been working fine for me since day 1.

i think skype is not fully compatible yet (video chat portion, i think voice works fine). i would give it a few days for the developers to catch up

SnydersWeb

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
It works but can't update or DL From market. One of 3rd party browsers
a6f842fb-bbbd-3fad.jpg

yeah, FaceBook and FNC app work great on my phone.

Wondering though, was noticing your sig.. have any of your tweaks perhaps horked something?

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com

I've got Facebook, XDA Premium, etc.. installed and it all works fine. Did you have any odd issues when signing in/adding your GMAIL account on the phone so it registers your 'DROID BIONIC' as a phone your Gmail account is tied to ?

dirtbiker0025

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I've got Facebook, XDA Premium, etc.. installed and it all works fine. Did you have any odd issues when signing in/adding your GMAIL account on the phone so it registers your 'DROID BIONIC' as a phone your Gmail account is tied to ?

ive never seen a setting to confirm what phone i was using with the market, but the only app that gives me problem is unblockme free it is playable but its not fitted to the screen, i guess only thing can do is wait for an update

DF400ex

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
I couldn't get Facebook to work on mine. When I attempted to log in on the my accounts page it would give me an internal server error. I could download the Facebook app but it wouldn't sync my contacts... So I said the heck with it and installed friendster or what ever it is called and then the native Facebook started to work... I guess it just needed a little competition haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12