Blinking Green notification light but no notifications?

wonchan_lee

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi Everyone,
Along with having data connection issues that a lot of people are experiencing I am also wondering if anyone else is experiencing the green notification light blinking when there are absolutely no notifications what so ever, anyone?

JStrider

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Interesting, I get a green blink for email, and the same green blink for texts!

I didnt know it could do multiple colors! are there settings for that somewhere?

LDubs

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Interesting, I get a green blink for email, and the same green blink for texts!

I didnt know it could do multiple colors! are there settings for that somewhere?

I too would like to know how to set this - I receive blue led for maildroid, green for other stuff... but not sure where to set these up... lol

SlvrTrd

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi Everyone,
Along with having data connection issues that a lot of people are experiencing I am also wondering if anyone else is experiencing the green notification light blinking when there are absolutely no notifications what so ever, anyone?

I was having the same led problem and did a data reset which solved that problem but added a new one for me. My phone would turn itself of and then back on again plus I had really high cell standby times that would not go below 35% no matter what I did and always seemed to be in the mud 40's and battery life was terrible from the first day I got it i could only go half a day on a charge. So after a call to Verizon's level 2 tech support I was told to go to the nearest store and exchange my phone. They told me they have seen a few with similar problems from people that got them on release day and that an exchange is the only way currently to solve the problem. So last night I exchanged my phone and the new one seems to be much better than the last one. The cell standby actually adjust based on how much i use my phone just like every other android I have owned and today I will see if battery life has improved.

tgr4lf23

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I use touchdown but don't see a setting for the blinking light.

How/where did you change the setting for the blinking light in touchdown?

Thanks

lneumeister

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I just received a replacement phone and am a little saddened that the plastic cover which came with this phone has many bubbles and looks tacky and dirty. Is there a way to remove the bubbles? Thanks

Lorrie

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams