The Shaxk to Sell Verizon phones $100 off

moonshiner420

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
Saw this over on the droid forums:

[Exclusive] RadioShack Verizon $100 Bucks Off Androids Confirmed; Includes Bionic!

From what the thread posts, it looks like The Shack will be having a Verizon phone promotion starting on the 15th and will be selling certain phones for $100 off the two year contract. If this is true, then I'm definitely getting the Bionic tomrrow and retiring my crackberry tour! :D

Edit: Didnt mean to put "The Shaxk..." as thread title...should probably back check my spelling once in a while. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Pierpoint

Pierpoint

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I already got BBM to match $249 from amazon. Time to go back and get another $50. This phone is paying for itself soon enough.

nasalpancho

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
this is such bs -- I called VZW and they wont pricematch -- so i would have to return the phone -- pay the restock fee -- just to get the phone at 199

This will be the last phone i purchase through VZW direct

nwasquad

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Will people with grandfathered unlimited plans be able to renew their contracts to buy the DB at $199, keeping their unlimited plan; or will buying it at Radioshack mean we have to sign up for a new (ie - not unlimited) data plan?

moonshiner420

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
Will people with grandfathered unlimited plans be able to renew their contracts to buy the DB at $199, keeping their unlimited plan; or will buying it at Radioshack mean we have to sign up for a new (ie - not unlimited) data plan?

You'll be able to keep your unlimited plan and renew for a 2 yr upgrade. You can get a new contract there as well for the $199 price. I was able to keep my unlimited plan when i renewed my contract and upgraded from the tour to the bionic. I'm averging 17mbs download speeds with this 4g lte beast! :D

frankg

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I bought a bionic at Radioshack today for 199 also. It was an upgrade. They told me they didn't change anything on the plan so I still have unlimited data. This sale just started today to launch their new verizon partnership. Not sure when it will end. $100 off any vzw phone on top of the promotion price... That's pretty sweet!

xTommyx

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Now if I did this and got the phone for 199, could I then trade in my basic phone with verizon for ANOTHER 100 off with their new upgrade to a smartphone promotion? Because that would be pretty sweet.

moonshiner420

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
Now if I did this and got the phone for 199, could I then trade in my basic phone with verizon for ANOTHER 100 off with their new upgrade to a smartphone promotion? Because that would be pretty sweet.

When I was looking at buying the bionic online from Radio Shacks website, (this was before I just went and bought it at the store), they had the promotional deal being offered for the $100 "dumb-to-smart" phone upgrade being offered from their site on top of the instant $100 off. So sounds like a good deal for people going down that route.

Reactions: xTommyx

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer