text messages not sending

ebb3

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
so i just started getting these issues with my text messages where it will pop up with an error saying "text message not sent." i have tried restarting my phone, disabling juice defender, trying just 4g then 3g... but i can't get anything to go through. i have 3 bars at my house, anyone have any suggestions?

LDubs

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Are you using the stock message app, or a 3rd party text messaging app? Can you make a phone call? Receive and/or send emails? i.e. are you sure you have a data connection?

cmac0229

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
I just got my Droid Razr Maxx. I noticed I kept getting text messages not sent. I reviewed the texts and could not find any texts that did not send. I then downloaded Handscent SMS after reading a post on here regarding the same issue. Handscent showed texts that I started but never actually finished and sent. Once I deleted those texts that I started, but didnt actually hit send on, the "text messages not sent" error went away. Hope this helps.

SirGeorgeKillian

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Make sure you aren't using contacts that were imported from Facebook. For local texts, they add the prefix "1" and your texts will not go through. There is also no way to edit the Facebook contacts in your phonebook.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc