Just fixed it today thanks to this thread. Headphones (on Samsung Galaxy s3) wouldn't fit into the jack receptor. Flashlight showed something white at bottom of receptor. Used paperclip, scratched and dug out a lump of lint. Works perfect now. Cheers.
i made an account here just to say whoever posted about the lint lmfao your a god ... miones been messed uo for 2 weeks and its brand new.. got a super small peice of lint out and bang works fine..lmao you could barley see it.. thanx
Did the same, just made an account to thank the person of the paperclip tip.
I was very skeptical but it worked too!!! As they said, by using clip, the smallest piece of lint came and now the jack works PERFECTLY!!! I'm astonished!!!
Send them to repair before for the same problem, hope I had made this internet research before paying 20 bucks.
And again, the person of the paper clip is A GOD! THANKS A LOT!!!