Apps Like Zumocast?

gbreeze

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Got my Bionic 2day, and i'm not super impressed but there are some cool things. I like the idea of zumocast but I had some issues getting to run correctly. Its a very choppy for one, and It literally forceclosed on me like 7 times. Anywho, I'd like to know if there is any other app that any of you would recommend to use like this. I like the idea of having remote access to my files on my pc anywhere. But is there something for android that will work better for remote access. I've had dropbox and thats more of a cloud and there's a limit, so not looking for clouds but remote access to my files. Thanks is advance.

gbreeze

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Re: Apps Like Zumocast???

It's nice. The idea behind it is great. However, mine is really choppy and laggy. I'd like to try something else to get a comparison. I'm just a little
dwadecrying.png
right now.....

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site

Zumocast has worked great for me; very smooth, fast (especially wi-fi), always connects, and no issues so far.

gbreeze

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site

Ok guys, after some research I think I have found a great remote access player. It's called Qloud. And its pretty sweet the best part is its free.99! There is a paid version for like 5 bucks. It so far has worked flawlessly!

Me= this.....

excited-kid-birthday.gif

Last edited: