major Headaches with zumocast

ekmickens

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm having major headaches trying to get this software to work with my windows 7 32-bit pc.i have Norton Internet Security Suite also.I've tried everything uninstalled re installed and nothing works.HELP!!!!!

LrdAnkh#AC

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Norton Security has a built in firewall i believe and that may be causing problems, I have installed zumocast on both my home and work computers and it is working great however i do have windows 7 64 bit as opposed to 32 but i do not believe that would cause an issue. Norton has always given us headaches at work though so we dont use it anymore.

D1andOnlyOmen

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I actually just set up Zumocast on my phone and laptop (running Vista) last night. Worked perfectly fine once my media files (mainly music, a few docs) were finished syncing/indexing with Zumocast, could play music right on my phone from my library on my laptop AND be able to play it through the speakers rather than headphones (since I'm experiencing the annoying whine using those). But today when I got to work and wanted to listen to a little music, Zumocast wanted me to sign in again when I opened it up on my phone....then it didn't recognize my login id info (which I KNOW I entered correctly) plus I was getting a message saying an internet connection was required and my data connection on my phone was clearly showing....other data services were working just fine.

Anyone else experiencing this kind of issue?!?!?

rcbarrieault

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I know that my only issue with the Zumocast is videos. I have them on a second hard drive on my home computer. I can see them from the phone, I can even request to download them. But the download always fails. I have tried to just watch but that doesn't work either. Any suggestions on what I might be doing wrong? Pictures, office docs and music are working great.

Thanks