it sleeps but it wont wake up! ROAR!

sixfootsideburns

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else having this issue? I've done a few searches and haven't found much... My phone has done this twice now, once during the middle of the day at work, and again overnight (bad news because I use it for my alarm, thankfully I had to get up to pee and noticed) and I don't know why. In the instance where it did it overnight, when I went to bed the phone was fully charged and it was at 30% when I woke up which is big time abnormal (I never leave it plugged in at night and i never looses even 10%). Both times it has done it it will go to sleep and then wont wake up from either a home button push or a power button push. I've had to pull the battery both times.

Anyone seen this issue also, or maybe even found a fix? As a note, I've rooted my phone but I've done nothing with the root besides back it up with Ti (life is a busy game ya know?).

Last edited:

nashi#CB

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
myself and a friend each have a Bionic, this has happened one time for each of us, not sure what his phone was doing. A battery pull fixed it for him.

Mine was during the day, and I had received a Google talk text. The light was flashing green, and the wake button didn't work, battery pull worked to reset it all.

I have Beautiful Widgets, Weatherbug and Battery Status running, rest is usual Verizon stuff.

viper8315

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I've also had this problem for the past few days. The first night I had the phone I set the alarm, then set it to sleep and plugged it in to charge, and it turned on the following morning with the alarm going off. Since then though, no luck, the phone hasn't turned on at all. I just tried a battery pull and still no luck. Anybody else?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad