1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Apps gone, need help!

All my apps in my android market have disappeared, I don't know where they went, but when I look them up, they say installed, but aren't in the "my apps". Has anyone else had this problem, and is there a fix for it? I still have all my apps on my phone, they just don't show in the market...

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Default Re: Apps gone!!! Need Help!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nmangiafesto86 View Post
    All my apps in my android market have disappeared, I don't know where they went, but when I look them up, they say installed, but aren't in the "my apps". Has anyone else had this problem, and is there a fix for it? I still have all my apps on my phone, they just don't show in the market...
    I noticed this last night also, after the market update. I'd love to get them back, so they will stay updated. (I think it was a market update, it made accept the terms again.)

Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    ROM
    Will be rooted

I have that issue to. Its something i believe they are aware of. I think what happens is that it changes to your alternate e mail if you have one. From app home screen press menu then accounts. From there select your primary email and your apps should appear. Hope this helps at least until its fixed.
    Thanked by 2:

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SAENZ_SCENE View Post
    I have that issue to. Its something i believe they are aware of. I think what happens is that it changes to your alternate e mail if you have one. From app home screen press menu then accounts. From there select your primary email and your apps should appear. Hope this helps at least until its fixed.
    Nice! that did the trick! Thanks!

Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    ROM
    Will be rooted

Quote Originally Posted by dj_sproe View Post
    Nice! that did the trick! Thanks!
    Awesome! Glad i can help.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by SAENZ_SCENE View Post
    Thank you sooo much!!!!

Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    ROM
    Will be rooted

Quote Originally Posted by nmangiafesto86 View Post
    Thank you sooo much!!!!
    No problem, happy to help.

Mine did this once. I went to settings>applications>manage applications>all then select Market and hit clear. When you launch the market, all your apps will be back.
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG Nexus 5!
    Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/

Default Re: Apps gone, need help!

Thanks for posting the (now that I know it, rather obvious) solution to this problem. I was going crazy here!

Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    ROM
    Will be rooted

Certainly not a problem