1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Which Is the SD Card?

When I connect my Bionic to my PC via USB, it mounts 3 devices: Motorola (K CD Drive - 8.25 MB Total, 0 Free; MOT (L Removable Disk, which "Properties" informs me is 8 GB Total, 42.5 MB used, and Removable Disk (M Removable Disk, which Properties" informs me is 14.8 GB, 1.42 GB in use. What are each of the drives? Am I correct in thinking that M: is the SD Card? Thanks.
    Last edited by noisemaker; 09-28-2011 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Trying to remove smileys in drive letters.

Default Re: Which Is the SD Card?

yes. a 16GB card would be 14.8GB.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

That's what I thought. And L: is the internal RAM and K: is not user accessible?

Because you asked, I (for the first time) hooked up my Bionic to my PC. It wanted to install Motohelper, so I let it. There is a drive with MH files on it--just four files. And then there is the SD card. I've no idea why I can't see but 4 Moto files on the 8GB partition.

I have a problem with my drives. I used to be able to see/browse the files in the Internal Storage (L: Drive in the example above). But now it just says Removable Disk. When I double-click it says Please insert a disk into Removable Disk.

It looks like it's not mounting properly. The Motorola Drive and the SD Card Drive mounts without any issue. Any ideas? TIA