Bionic video fps?

pjdell

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Hello...

so my droid x crapped on me today. And whatdya know a ****ing month after my warranty expired. Anyways rather than spending the money on the insurance replacement (100 dollars anyway for another x that is probably going to crap on me), I might just get a new phone. I'm going to steal a family members upgrade so I could get a bionic for 300.

Anyways i'm wondering if anyone can test something for me or if they just know the answer. I'm wondering how many frames per second this phone can record in and if it is higher if you lower the recording resolution from 1080p.

Alsoo, just in general how awesome is this phone? I can't really function without a phone so I need responses fast if possible. Are there other comparable phones (seems that there are not right now)?

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
don't know the fps

the phone is great if you aren't paranoid about there being an even better phone coming out soon.

it is VERY FAST.

sound quality is excellent (other than the headphones whine issue, which may get fixed soon anyway). call quality is superb.

4G is shockingly fast if you have a strong signal. upwards of 20Mbs

pjdell

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
don't know the fps

the phone is great if you aren't paranoid about there being an even better phone coming out soon.

it is VERY FAST.

sound quality is excellent (other than the headphones whine issue, which may get fixed soon anyway). call quality is superb.

4G is shockingly fast if you have a strong signal. upwards of 20Mbs

yeah thats what I have heard i want 4G. I am not knowledgable on current and upcoming phones because I didn't think I'd be getting one for a while, but you always have to be paranoid because no matter when you get a phone, a better one is coming out next month. Just read some about the Nexus Prime but it seems as though there is not enough info on it yet.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
yeah thats what I have heard i want 4G. I am not knowledgable on current and upcoming phones because I didn't think I'd be getting one for a while, but you always have to be paranoid because no matter when you get a phone, a better one is coming out next month. Just read some about the Nexus Prime but it seems as though there is not enough info on it yet.

I briefly toyed with waiting, but because I had a POS Storm 2, I have been desperate for a new 4G phone since the first 4G phone hit verizon. the bionic is the first 4G phone that I like. Once I played with it on release day, I figured why on earth be stuck with the Storm for gawd-knows-how-long waiting for the next "best thing". the bionic has been super.

Soapinmouth

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I believe I read somewhere 1080p records in 30fps but I could be completely wrong :p Overall I am in love with this phone and It's everything my X was just improved and thats exactly what I wanted in a new phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech