BW weather not updating

LDubs

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having a problem getting beautiful widgets weather widg to update? It hasn't updated since late yesterday afternoon, even though I have "refresh on wake" set and have tried a manual refresh.

(In the meantime I'm trying Go Weather... pretty cool and I may wind up switching.)

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I have a friend who had issues with Beautiful widgets not updating. Not sure what the deal was but I referred to him to BeWeather which has similar widgets. Although it doesn't have as many customization options like BW.

LDubs

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Mine works fine...not that helps you any! I have mine scheduled to update every hour. How does Go Weather compare to BW?

Go weather has some neat graphics but doesn't link to accuweather nor google weather, which i like. Not sure i love gw at this point but haven't completely made up mind.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

MikeG7265

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
I have a friend who had issues with Beautiful widgets not updating. Not sure what the deal was but I referred to him to BeWeather which has similar widgets. Although it doesn't have as many customization options like BW.

I use BeWeather myself. I used it when I had my BB's, and was pleasantly surprised when I found out that it was available for Android. It's always been very reliable, and I like the way you can download different icons.....but you are right, it's not quite as customizable (is that even a word?) as BW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze