Anyone else having a problem getting beautiful widgets weather widg to update? It hasn't updated since late yesterday afternoon, even though I have "refresh on wake" set and have tried a manual refresh.

(In the meantime I'm trying Go Weather... pretty cool and I may wind up switching.)
    09-29-2011 04:00 PM
    Do you have GPS enabled?
    09-29-2011 04:49 PM
    I do.
    09-29-2011 09:09 PM
    Mine works fine...not that helps you any! I have mine scheduled to update every hour. How does Go Weather compare to BW?
    09-29-2011 09:29 PM
    I have a friend who had issues with Beautiful widgets not updating. Not sure what the deal was but I referred to him to BeWeather which has similar widgets. Although it doesn't have as many customization options like BW.
    09-29-2011 09:42 PM
    Mine works fine...not that helps you any! I have mine scheduled to update every hour. How does Go Weather compare to BW?
    Go weather has some neat graphics but doesn't link to accuweather nor google weather, which i like. Not sure i love gw at this point but haven't completely made up mind.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    10-02-2011 06:17 PM
    I have a friend who had issues with Beautiful widgets not updating. Not sure what the deal was but I referred to him to BeWeather which has similar widgets. Although it doesn't have as many customization options like BW.
    I use BeWeather myself. I used it when I had my BB's, and was pleasantly surprised when I found out that it was available for Android. It's always been very reliable, and I like the way you can download different icons.....but you are right, it's not quite as customizable (is that even a word?) as BW.
    10-02-2011 07:39 PM
    so where is this beautiful widgets thing? cuz it's not in the marketplace.
    10-02-2011 07:48 PM
    so where is this beautiful widgets thing? cuz it's not in the marketplace.
    um did you search for "Beautiful Widgets"? It's there.
    10-03-2011 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD