Is the power button terrible on purpose?

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Can Motorola really be that dumb to put a power button so chinzy that it feels like it's going to break every time you power the device on?

the power button wobbles on each side unless you press directly in the center.. this is just rediculous! Does Motorola not have a QA department?

Does anyone else baby their power button?

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
My power button is solid. I press it the same as I press any other button on any other device. No wobble...just a button.

EnergyPlus

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Yep, fine here too. It's always better to ask "is anyone else experiencing this?" before jumping in with accusations and looking silly.

IRSmurf

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
It's not as firm as the power switch on my ASUS EP121 slate, but my Bionic certainly has no wobble.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

bigv5150

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I noticed the same thing mine jiggles as well. But I have a good phone and dont want to risk getting another one. I have an otterbox on now so I dont notice any more

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Mine wobbles as if it's teetering on the actual button in the center. I only mention it because I also have an Iphone 4 which the power button feels like a damn solid brick when i press it, not my Bionic, it wobbles.

So you all with solid buttons, if you're looking at the screen, can you press the right side of the power button to get it to turn on? or does it press down and "wobble"

SSHGuru

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I can press to the right, in the middle or to the left and it works.

The only thing I don't like is when I take it out of the dock in the morning I always hit it.

Cvballa3g0

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Not solid for me it my brother. I kind of bugs me. I hope I don't have to get another over a power button.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk