12-02-2012 10:56 AM
83 1234
tools
    The user interface is literally annoying. Your using a mouse to swipe between screens and as said hulu, prime don't work, ughhh
    Did you use the prior version of Webtop?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
    06-28-2012 10:07 AM
    Did you like the previous version of Webtop?

The previous version of webtop had it's own issues, but it was still a usable product. The biggest problem it had was the low memory errors but that was manageable if you kept your tabs to a minimum.
    Phone apps looked like crap but I didn't use them. If I wanted to use a phone app I used the phone. I wanted the lapdock for the laptop type experience.

That is completely taken away now. What we have now is a tablet without a touchscreen, that still doesn't display apps correctly and took away the main user function I paid for, the desktop browser. I feel like I just bought a car and the dealer came back and replaced my wheels with square tires.
    06-28-2012 11:15 AM
    The previous version of webtop had it's own issues, but it was still a usable product. The biggest problem it had was the low memory errors but that was manageable if you kept your tabs to a minimum.
    Phone apps looked like crap but I didn't use them. If I wanted to use a phone app I used the phone. I wanted the lapdock for the laptop type experience.

That is completely taken away now. What we have now is a tablet without a touchscreen, that still doesn't display apps correctly and took away the main user function I paid for, the desktop browser. I feel like I just bought a car and the dealer came back and replaced my wheels with square tires.
    The lag with just one tab in Firefox was barely usable for me.

The new Webtop performs much better, IMO.

07-01-2012 03:58 PM
    Waited for OTA and thus far I agree with Ry. Webtop much more usable & no memory problems. I like the it like a tablet... Seems better integrated with the phone

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    Ry likes this.
    10-30-2012 08:08 AM
    It's also cool that they let us access Webtop without a dock. All u need is an hdmi cable and your phone becomes a mouse pad. Pretty sweet. Had fun playing Jetpack Joyride on by 42". Nice move moto

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    11-03-2012 03:37 PM
    Scrolling : use the keyboard. Also task switching from keyboard we top 3.0 is great for me.

11-03-2012 06:33 PM
    anybody know how to disable "tap to click" in the settings? it's greyed out for me.
    11-04-2012 07:48 PM
    Has anyone found any ways/apps to setup other keyboard shortcuts?
    I just received my lapdock and am enjoying it very much. But I am noticing the downfall of tablet UI with a mouse.

On a side note has anyone tried running linuxOS's in chroot over this thing yet? Seems quite possible, plus a good way to get the old lapdock experience back.. best of 2 worlds.
    12-02-2012 10:56 AM
83 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD