| || |
Re: Workaround for Bluetooth Headphones with FM Radio?
I climbed the mountain and will help you resolving that problem.
1. Find an old pair of headphones, which 3.5 mm jack and cable are not damaged. Your relatives and friends can help you here.
2. Cut the cable in order to keep about 9 inches from the tip of jack. It has to be a clean cut: don't use dulled scissors or pliers.
3. Ensure that your Bluetooth headset is indeed wirelessly connected to your cell phone.
4. Connect the jack of the small cable that you have made into the cell phone. This will serve as your antenna.
5. Go to YouTube. Since Bluetooth is connected, a small icon does appear on the red band of the applications. This tells YouTube to switch audio to your wireless headset.
6. Now... The moment of truth: open your broadcast FM radio application and go to a station of your choosing. Ensure that the volume is not on silent or mute.
7. It worked for me. I have broadcast FM radio, with a home made antenna, which outputs to my wireless headphones. It should work for you.