How do you "rule all machines"?

rpscott02

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Just wondering what apps & machines people are "ruling" as the ad campaign suggests.

I've had moderate success with dlna and very little with motoprint. Dlna, I can stream music & control it but I can't copy to/from the server. motoprint, I can't connect to a printer but can't print.

Yaish

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
It's marketing hype, not tech specs.

Still, with DLNA, Motoprint, Gotomeeting, Zumocast, and Citrix built in it's a pretty strong claim.

bigv5150

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
It must be u because dlna worked for me fine. Motoprint also works fine I print from it all the time. I think the bionic is incredible and does rule all machines.

Reactions: KWP1911

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I use the Fios mobile remote app to change the channel on my roommate's TV. Drives him freakin nuts.

Lol other than that not much.. The motoprint app actually doesn't work with my Brother wireless printer but they had their own app I downloaded to work with it, though I've had no reason to use it yet. No DLNA use as I just do that between my laptop and ps3 anyways.. Also haven't personally used zumocast more than a second when I first installed to test it, but I guess its good to know its there in case..? lol

D1andOnlyOmen

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I really like the Zumocast for my music files, but I just have started getting some movies on BR+DVD+Digital Copy...... actually downloaded the digital copy for Transformers: Dark of the Moon over the weekend. Was a little worried when I went to download it that the only options were for iTunes or Windows Media Player.....I can't seem to streem it over Zumocast, get a "this video has been DRM'd" or something stupid like that. I PAID for the damn movie, why shouldn't I be allowed to use it on ANY device I have, no matter HOW I want it to get there?!?!? Anyone have any suggestions on how to stream digitial content that has this DRM crap associated with it????

Joe92GT

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I use logmein's app to control my computer at work, and thus all our servers including an exchange box.

I also have a Modbus app to control instruments that communicate with that protocol over tcp/ip. Since most "machines" are controlled by plc's, and a lot of plc's use modbus, you could theoretically rule all machines.