1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Phone went complete dead had to pull battery

Seemed weird? Not sure what happen, I pulled the phone out o the belt clip and nothing. Tried the power and nothing would happen. Plugged the phone thinking maybe the battery went dead (I have the extened battery and it showed 70%) nothing happened after 15 minutes. I popped the battery cover off pulled the battery and popped it back in and it powered up. I have had the phone two weeks. Love it and every once in a while Notre Dame kicks on 4G and WOW!!! love it.

Default Re: Phone went complete dead had to pull battery

try searching for BSOD

Strange, - Mine did the same thing today, at about 1:00 pm. No warning, and no "apparent"reason.

Mine happened the first night I took it home. What sucks is it happened over night and so when it came time for my alarm to go off in the morning, my phone was the one that needed waking -_-

ROM
    Whatever comes out first

I actually got the same thing today as well. It must be a conspiracy!

Global Posts
    472 Global Posts

Well known issue without a solution. See BSOD threads.

RMD

I've had my Bionic for about a month and have had this happen to me twice. It's no big deal - just do a battery pull and your back in business. This used to happen to me every couple of days when I first got my Blackberry Storm almost three years ago. It's sort of like how you need to reboot your computer every once in a while if you just leave it running for a couple weeks at a time - the old CTRL-ALT-DEL trick.

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

I just bought mine today and this happen. It doesn't bother me as long as it doesn't happen over night, I have always used my phone as my alarm clock and if it doesn't wake me up in the morning and I end up late to work, it will be time for a new phone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk