Will Motocast Be Available for the Bionic

seanrs301

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Okay I know that Motocast or the cloud syncing will be preloaded on the Razr. However, my question is will it become or be compatabile with the Bionic. Will this just be a feature on their phones from the Razr on.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Okay I know that Motocast or the cloud syncing will be preloaded on the Razr. However, my question is will it become or be compatabile with the Bionic. Will this just be a feature on their phones from the Razr on.

If it is, then someone will get it running on the Bionic and other Motorola phones, it's not something you can just make work with one phone over another. Maybe we'll be seeing a few more features in the new update than we expected.

seanrs301

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Yea I hope you are right. Now that you mention it we are supposed to get a maintenace update sometime in November. So it might just be pushed to the bionic at that time.....fingers crossed!!!

seanrs301

May 9, 2011
Visit site
The difference between Zumocast and Motocast is that Motocast integrates into your phone. With the Bionic, if you want to utilize the music on your computer, you can only do it through the Zumocast app. With Motocast, those files just pop up automatically in your music folder on your phone. So it's all the joys of a cloud, without any of the worry of your data getting compromised.

Someone correct me if I am wrong please.

Reactions: Henry Faber

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci