should i sell my bionic

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I got the bionic like a month ago and love it but i saw that new droid razr and am thinking about selling my bionic for the razr what do yall think i should do

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I got the bionic like a month ago and love it but i saw that new droid razr and am thinking about selling my bionic for the razr what do yall think i should do

We have another thread for this...There's no removable battery so think about that first. Also, we can't be sure it'll be a very solid phone, it could get very hot since it's so thin, and it's an LTE device. Wait until the reviews come out, all these posts are spamming the forum and really you just have to wait for people to get the phone to know if it's truly any good.

Reactions: Dandroide

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site

from a software standpoint, the bionic and razr should be nearly identical. the razr will have a little bit better hardware, but not enough to warrant dropping the bionic for it IMO

now selling it to get a galaxy nexus...thats a different question all together :)

SSHGuru

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
If you sell it to get another phone you'll take a $200 to $300 hit. That's not worth it.

And I think the RAZR would be the way to go not the Nexus.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae