Like Tree7Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    TheSickAndTwisted

Global Posts
    697 Global Posts
    ROM
    EOS 4 (forever)

Default officially unofficial I love my bionic thread

All this hate is not good for my soul. It seems that coming to this forum everyday I see only hate toward this phone. I love this phone. It is fast. It is comfortable. I never have issues with it mysteriously turning itself on or off. Black screens are only there when it is locked. My battery lasts all day off the charger with room to spare. My phone does not scratch easily. I do not get scratchy sound when I use my headphones. My phone rings when I get a call. My 4G is faster than wifi and I don't have to restart it all day long. My screen is not too pixelated for me to see. The camera takes good enough pictures when I am on the go. I get good video when I use my video camera. My buttons on my phone are not as yellow as a smokers teeth. I never have complaints that someone can't hear me on my phone.

Man, have I made my point? This phone does what I want and exceeds the expectations I put on it. My expectations were extremely high. I treat it well and it works like a champ. I don't need to root because I don't need to experiment with software. I am happy here and don't care if 3 razr phones are released. I picked you Droid Bionic. You have done everything I need and I am extremely happy.

Post in this thread if you love this phone! I love this phone!
    Thanked by:
    greydarrah, mamawM, Yaish and 2 others like this.

Default Re: officially unofficial I love my bionic thread

I love mine too. I have had it reboot on me, but it is maybe once a week. I'm pretty sure its an app and think it may even be Swiftkey (had it reboot while phone froze trying to pull up the keyboard).

Other than that I think its great. Battery life is better than my old phone and it is much faster. I am very satisfied with it.

ROM
    .232 ICS Leak

I too, love my Bionic. Fast, responsive, and yes, I think it has a beautiful screen. I've been watching season one of The Walking Dead on it and it looks great. It's super easy to read in the sun too, which is nice when using it for navigation in Southern California and Arizona. (Az sun is something else, most screens are impossible to read in full sun out there) Battery life is great too. Yesterday I went to bed, 12 hours off the charger and still at 40%. Moderate use and on Wifi, but my OG Droid couldn't have done that.

I think I'll be getting another Bionic for the wife in a few weeks too. I don't like the sealed battery on the RAZR and honestly, the Motorola webtop app might come in very useful. We don't have a dedicated internet connection at our house, and the ability to do 90% of our "computer" work through the phones seems like a winning idea.

I love my Bionic, its not perfect by any stretch but thankfully most if not all of my issues are being addressed in the expected Nov. patch. The quirky file structure bothers me, but I can live with it and somebody mentioned it may be because its optimized for ICS so it may make sense then.

Love mine too...battery is very good but extended battery is unmatched. 24 to 30 hours..I'm rooted but didn't really need to be just yet..reboots once in a great while on its own, but its new and haven't had one single update yet..how many Android phones have never been updated to fix a bug or two?
    Love my lapdock and use hdmi mirroring all the time.
    I can do a battery pull whenever I want and have expandable memory...so keep your razor and your nexus.and I'll keep my bionic.
    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I have had my Bionic for just over a week, switched over from Atrix. My Atrix was great, this Bionic is even better. No reboots or any problems of any sort. I get a full day out of a charge by shutting down tasks in the background, can't ask for more..
    ** Superhero **

Global Posts
    2,017 Global Posts

Yup! Love mine as well. Its not perfect, but what in life is?

When Omaha got LTE I went out and got the best LTE Android phone that was out, the Bionic. I'm not looking back.

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts

Yes i gotta say all the negativity towards this phone is a joke to me. Sure theres a few bugs with it but all my previous phones had them too, nothings perfect in this world... this phone is gonna be my wingman for a good while!!!

I love this phone! I came from a storm 2. This thing is awesome compared to the BB. And all those people jumping on the razr bandwagon, have fun in a year or less when that battery ages and you can no longer make it a whole day without charging it.
    trailblazen likes this.

Echo that folks. RAZR may be thin, but otherwise I've got my dual core, LTE, GB soon to be ics, rock solid stable machine right here. I love this phone, and honestly with multiple batteries and the extended option I fear no long flight, will be watching movies unhindered.

Treo 700w -> Curve 9330 -> Bold 9650 -> DROID Bionic

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

Great Post...

I love my Bionic also. It does everything I need it too and I have no interest in getting the RAZR.

I love my bionic

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

I just received my new bionic after going through 5 bad charges and I love this phone!!

The screen on the charge is amazing, but I really like the bionic screen - maybe a little better. The speed and responsiveness of the phone is incredible. The memory and dual core really make a big difference.

My Bionic runs perfectly, just like the OP described.
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG Nexus 5!
    Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/

My Bionic also runs perfectly, just like the OP described.

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts

Came from palm pre + and I miss webOS. It was incredibly easy to customize.
    I am happy with the bionic. HUGE screen and good enough to see in the sun (I DO live in AZ). Fast 4G, when data is not being dropped, and feels good in my hands.
    95% happy with it.

Global Posts
    1,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something ICSy on 902

I'm officially unofficially very happy with my Bionic. Blows my Incredible out of the water in speed and capabilities. 4G eats battery like it is it's job, but we knew that. I refuse to handcuff my phone with all the "battery saving tips" like "turn off 4G" and "turn off auto-sync" and "only use your device if it's really really necessary".

If I wanted to look but not touch, I would have bought an iPhone. Though I must say I'm a little jealous of Siri....
    My Incredible is no longer incredible... Hellooooooo Bionic!

I love this phone. Had it now for @ 8 weeks. I have no problem with it. I am glad I got it and no plans to switch. The battery life is better than my OG drod. I would not have a phone I couldn't remove it's battery.
    Last edited by srayjacobs; 11-08-2011 at 04:50 PM.

I love my Bionic too...is it perfect? No, but it's a GREAT phone. It is FAST, smooth, and I love the way it feels in my hand. I've used the extended battery since launch day and I can't imagine using the phone without it. The apps are plentiful and between the phone's and the ones I have downloaded, I have built a "perfect" phone. I hope the OTA upgrade will fix a few bugs I experience, but even without it, I am VERY happy with my Bionic.
    Cory

I just got this phone few days ago and I love it. No specific bionic problems here. Only issue I have is with the android platform wifi not fully supporting 802.1x LEAP connectivity with custom certificate. Not a big issue as the place does have a wifi thats public/unencrypted.

But this phone has a nice big screen, it's fast, and I got the Otterbox Defender case basically turning it into a mini tablet

I have to say that I love my Bionic too!! I was a Sprint customer for 11 years, so this is my first Verizon device and all I can say is WOW!! It does everything I need my device to do. I am usually around wifi and have access to a charger most of the time, so the stock battery serves me well. Now I'm going to go and take advantage of the double data plan and I should be all set.

First post, picked up a bionic on Saturday and coming from a Blackberry I am wondering why I put up with it for so long. I quit using the browser on the BBerry because it seems like it never finishes loading. The 4g on the bionic is just fast, matter a fact everything this phone does is fast compared to the old berry. I'm very happy with my purchase but need to find an extended battery for it.

Best phone I've ever owned! (Epic 4g, palm pre, blackberry)

Bumping this thread to stop the hate! Come on guys and gals, lets hear from the happy owners out there. I'm getting tired of all this complaining on here...

^^^^^^THIS..
    SUCCESS IS MY ONLY OPTION...FAILURE IS NOT !!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast