officially unofficial I love my bionic thread
11-28-2011 08:22 PM
- BasPilotTheSickAndTwistedAll this hate is not good for my soul. It seems that coming to this forum everyday I see only hate toward this phone. I love this phone. It is fast. It is comfortable. I never have issues with it mysteriously turning itself on or off. Black screens are only there when it is locked. My battery lasts all day off the charger with room to spare. My phone does not scratch easily. I do not get scratchy sound when I use my headphones. My phone rings when I get a call. My 4G is faster than wifi and I don't have to restart it all day long. My screen is not too pixelated for me to see. The camera takes good enough pictures when I am on the go. I get good video when I use my video camera. My buttons on my phone are not as yellow as a smokers teeth. I never have complaints that someone can't hear me on my phone.
Man, have I made my point? This phone does what I want and exceeds the expectations I put on it. My expectations were extremely high. I treat it well and it works like a champ. I don't need to root because I don't need to experiment with software. I am happy here and don't care if 3 razr phones are released. I picked you Droid Bionic. You have done everything I need and I am extremely happy.
Post in this thread if you love this phone! I love this phone!10-23-2011 11:35 PMLike 5
- I love mine too. I have had it reboot on me, but it is maybe once a week. I'm pretty sure its an app and think it may even be Swiftkey (had it reboot while phone froze trying to pull up the keyboard).
Other than that I think its great. Battery life is better than my old phone and it is much faster. I am very satisfied with it.10-24-2011 09:59 AM
- I too, love my Bionic. Fast, responsive, and yes, I think it has a beautiful screen. I've been watching season one of The Walking Dead on it and it looks great. It's super easy to read in the sun too, which is nice when using it for navigation in Southern California and Arizona. (Az sun is something else, most screens are impossible to read in full sun out there) Battery life is great too. Yesterday I went to bed, 12 hours off the charger and still at 40%. Moderate use and on Wifi, but my OG Droid couldn't have done that.
I think I'll be getting another Bionic for the wife in a few weeks too. I don't like the sealed battery on the RAZR and honestly, the Motorola webtop app might come in very useful. We don't have a dedicated internet connection at our house, and the ability to do 90% of our "computer" work through the phones seems like a winning idea.10-24-2011 10:04 AM
- I love my Bionic, its not perfect by any stretch but thankfully most if not all of my issues are being addressed in the expected Nov. patch. The quirky file structure bothers me, but I can live with it and somebody mentioned it may be because its optimized for ICS so it may make sense then.10-24-2011 10:07 AM
- Love mine too...battery is very good but extended battery is unmatched. 24 to 30 hours..I'm rooted but didn't really need to be just yet..reboots once in a great while on its own, but its new and haven't had one single update yet..how many Android phones have never been updated to fix a bug or two?
Love my lapdock and use hdmi mirroring all the time.
I can do a battery pull whenever I want and have expandable memory...so keep your razor and your nexus.and I'll keep my bionic.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk10-24-2011 10:15 AM
- Yes i gotta say all the negativity towards this phone is a joke to me. Sure theres a few bugs with it but all my previous phones had them too, nothings perfect in this world... this phone is gonna be my wingman for a good while!!!
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk10-24-2011 12:38 PM
- I love this phone! I came from a storm 2. This thing is awesome compared to the BB. And all those people jumping on the razr bandwagon, have fun in a year or less when that battery ages and you can no longer make it a whole day without charging it.10-24-2011 06:21 PMLike 1
- Echo that folks. RAZR may be thin, but otherwise I've got my dual core, LTE, GB soon to be ics, rock solid stable machine right here. I love this phone, and honestly with multiple batteries and the extended option I fear no long flight, will be watching movies unhindered.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk10-24-2011 06:35 PM
- I just received my new bionic after going through 5 bad charges and I love this phone!!
The screen on the charge is amazing, but I really like the bionic screen - maybe a little better. The speed and responsiveness of the phone is incredible. The memory and dual core really make a big difference.10-26-2011 07:39 AM
- I'm officially unofficially very happy with my Bionic. Blows my Incredible out of the water in speed and capabilities. 4G eats battery like it is it's job, but we knew that. I refuse to handcuff my phone with all the "battery saving tips" like "turn off 4G" and "turn off auto-sync" and "only use your device if it's really really necessary".
If I wanted to look but not touch, I would have bought an iPhone. Though I must say I'm a little jealous of Siri....11-07-2011 03:14 PM
- I love my Bionic too...is it perfect? No, but it's a GREAT phone. It is FAST, smooth, and I love the way it feels in my hand. I've used the extended battery since launch day and I can't imagine using the phone without it. The apps are plentiful and between the phone's and the ones I have downloaded, I have built a "perfect" phone. I hope the OTA upgrade will fix a few bugs I experience, but even without it, I am VERY happy with my Bionic.11-07-2011 05:16 PM
- I just got this phone few days ago and I love it. No specific bionic problems here. Only issue I have is with the android platform wifi not fully supporting 802.1x LEAP connectivity with custom certificate. Not a big issue as the place does have a wifi thats public/unencrypted.
But this phone has a nice big screen, it's fast, and I got the Otterbox Defender case basically turning it into a mini tablet11-08-2011 09:16 AM
- I have to say that I love my Bionic too!! I was a Sprint customer for 11 years, so this is my first Verizon device and all I can say is WOW!! It does everything I need my device to do. I am usually around wifi and have access to a charger most of the time, so the stock battery serves me well. Now I'm going to go and take advantage of the double data plan and I should be all set.11-08-2011 12:12 PM
- First post, picked up a bionic on Saturday and coming from a Blackberry I am wondering why I put up with it for so long. I quit using the browser on the BBerry because it seems like it never finishes loading. The 4g on the bionic is just fast, matter a fact everything this phone does is fast compared to the old berry. I'm very happy with my purchase but need to find an extended battery for it.11-09-2011 09:58 AM
- Motorola Android Phones
- More Motorola Phones
- Verizon Droid Forums
- Droid Bionic
officially unofficial I love my bionic thread
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD