Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default stock file path for pictures on Bionic?

I came to the Bionic from a BBS2, and swapped my old SD card from the BB into the Bionic so I would still have all my data. I quickly found that Bionic stores new pics in a different location, no surprise. I also saw that in my experimenting with different camera apps, and screen shot apps that I now seem to have pics spread all ovee the place in different folders.

I was wondering what the correct folder is to move all my pics to from the various locations so I manage them together, and have them all show up in the gallery?

ROM
    [K]IN3TX/MIUI

Default Re: stock file path for pictures on Bionic?

Pictures taken using the stock camera app will be located in the dcim folder. Different apps will usually create a folder on your sd card and store them there. Some camera apps will let you choose the save location.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

so I can just move all my pics to the dc folder and the phone should find and display them all?

ROM
    [K]IN3TX/MIUI

It should. I don't like the stock gallery because everything gets all thrown together so i use 3d Gallery. It shows you all the different folders.