Oops, the RAZR coming to AT&T

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Lol too bad for Verizon, doesn't matter to me since I won't be buying it. I like my removable battery cover, thank you very much :)

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I have been spending all of my time enjoying my Bionic to really be concerned about the RAZR lol. Besides, I too like my changable battery LOL. Can't wait for NOV 17th when 4G finally graces my city when I can see what my Bionic can really do with Netflix and other streaming.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I have been spending all of my time enjoying my Bionic to really be concerned about the RAZR lol. Besides, I too like my changable battery LOL. Can't wait for NOV 17th when 4G finally graces my city when I can see what my Bionic can really do with Netflix and other streaming.

Yup--NF on 4G is great!

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
For real... SSH I don't think you mean bad.. but its like the 4th or 5th thread you've started in the BIONIC forum about the Razr...

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
For real... SSH I don't think you mean bad.. but its like the 4th or 5th thread you've started in the BIONIC forum about the Razr...

I think he does mean bad...not only is this the 4th or 5th thread he's started in the Bionic forum about the Razr on Android Central, but he goes from one website to another doing the same thing. Go to other forum sites and you'll see where he's doing the same thing. Its like he's got a personal vendetta against the Bionic...kinda sad really

SirGeorgeKillian

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Soooo a phone that I am not interested in buying is going to be on a carrier that I am not interested in being on. WHO CARES!

4G uses up entirely too much battery life to not have something that you can remove, switch out, or replace with an extended unit. My battery drops like it is trying to jump start a truck when I am on 4G...

SSHGuru

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I love Verizons 4g. I get incredibly fast speeds with it. Yeah it drains the battery fast but it's well worth it.

As far as me posting I'll cool it down - I'm just pissed off at Verizon.

In fact the very idea that it will be on AT&T taints it.

mbentley3

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
who cares if this goes to AT&T, especially on a Bionic forum section?

Are you pissed that the Nexus is going to other carriers as well? Or the Galaxy S2 on just about all carriers?

Me thinks you just enjoy keeping the RAZR vs Bionic flame wars going....

willlayb

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
i'll gladly take your bionic since you apparently arent happy with it. pm me ill send you my address and i will wait for it patiently by the door.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance