Worth Buying?

stillpwning

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Hey all, so I've been at boot camp in Parris Island for 3 months and just came home today. I'm looking to get a new device since I'm ready to upgrade from the Droid 2, and I remember the Bionic being the big one back at the beginning of August.

Yes, I've heard about the Droid RAZR coming out on the 11th, but I leave my hometown to follow-on training on the 14th and really wouldn't like to wait that long. So, my question is, is the Bionic all it lived up to be? Would it be a good successor to a Droid 2?

Thanks a ton.

b0n3s

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
The bionic is a great device theres a few quirks with it but nothing that makes it a bad phone imo. There will be an update and from what i read of the leaked updates out, they seem to fix the bugs. The razr shouldnt be a whole lot better theres a good bit of comparison threads floating around here.

Also thanks for your services!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Simonbarsinistr

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I would still get it over the razr. Almost the same phone, but the razr doesn't have a removable battery. Not being able to swap out a spare for situations where you don't have access to a charger sort of sucks.

dhp106

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Semper fi marine. The easy part is over.

I would wait. Honestly.

Razr or galaxy.

potermac

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
The bionic is the best phone at verizon and you won't be disappointed imo. Love this phone every day and I was waiting for verizon to open its doors on day one.

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Semper fi marine!

Just my 2 cents... don't worry about a phone until you atleast get to school. You got soi coming up and mct or itb, neither let you use your phone. You can on itb on weekends, but that is it. So my vote is wait for school and pick then.

beermanmike

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I would still get it over the razr. Almost the same phone, but the razr doesn't have a removable battery. Not being able to swap out a spare for situations where you don't have access to a charger sort of sucks.

Why not pack a portable cell phone charger then? Charges through usb and can fully charge your phone 2.5x times.

EDIT: also to answer, I would wait and try out the RAZR or Galaxy first.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc