New Market

LDubs

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I also have 3.3.11 and it looks the same... didn't even know I had it. Did they fix the searching issue?

Simonbarsinistr

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
The market on my xoom just changed, i've noticed some changes to the rating system, the my apps icon, market icon, and it now tells you what apps are WiFi download only. I did not check the version number.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
For now if you want to update you have to by downloading the apk. They may be pushing it but I'm not sure yet. The latest version is 3.3.11. Just Google it and you can install it. It seems to run more smoothly for me. It changes the icon and makes font smaller. That's it for visual changes. I like hiwbit runs and I have not had any issues I had before with last version(showing wrong account and updates that were not there) . Its working well. :)

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
So if Moto is pushing it it should just hit my handset at *random time in the next few days*?

Edit: Went into market and messed around for awhile to "let Moto know" I was active, and what do you know, the new version pushed. Awesome.

Last edited:

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Is the 3.3.11 Market extremely slow for anyone over carrier network? WiFi screams, but all functions when attached over 4G take forever on my Bionic.

Simonbarsinistr

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Mine updated, it seems to have fixed the issue with installed apps getting stuck in the uninstalled section. That problem existed even on my droid x after the previous market update.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

csimme01

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
None of my apps show up under my apps..just a message with my account name and "apps and games owned by this account will appear here"

Last edited:

csimme01

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Did you ever get that fixed? I am having the same issue and while i can see my list of apps through my other accounts my main account with all my purchases i see nothing... help would be great

No fix so far. I uninstalled the update but it reinstalled itself in seconds. It is a known problem and they are supposed to be working on a fix.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood