getting "Insufficient storage" error when downloading aps??

akorcovelos

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
OK, I have not downloaded that much data/apps to this phone; go launcher and a theme, dialer, new keyboard, a few live wall papers, 2 games, and all the superuser apps used when rooted (TBPro, Root ex, bootstrap, etc...)

I have gotten a couple instances where I either try to download a new app or try to update an existing app and it tells me "Insufficient storage available". WTF, I thought this thing was supposed to have plenty of internal application memory, it should not be full already...

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I get it too, and I too have plenty of room left inside on my device. It's a bug of some sort. I just reinstall whatever it is and it works. Sometimes I will get that thing 2 times in a row or something, but I still usually get my app installed in the end without removing anything.

DaleGriggs

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Go to Settings/Applications/Manage Applications and click on Media Area at the top. Take the check mark out of any app listed.It will take you to a new screen. Click on move to phone and wait for it to finish. If it happens again, do this again. Do that for every app in the Media Area.It is a bug in the Bionic that should be fixed on the OTA update if we ever get it.

roxane672002

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
I get this every time i try to update or download, I have tried clearing data and cache and still does not help. I'm not sure which app "the bug" came in on?? frustrating!:-\