Screen Defect?

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
When I apply moderate pressure to any part of the screen (more than simply resting my finger on to the glass, but actually press on it), the middle portion of the glass seems to touch the panel below it, causing a "black hole" of sorts to form. It's not always exactly in the middle, as it occurs usually between the press and the center, but happens every time.

Question - is this a defect? Or or this something all larger screens deal with?

Thanks.

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
The black spots sound like they would caused by the glass closing the shutters on the LCD dlscreen. They are ultra tiny., that's just what they do. Pressing on my phone with a fair amount of force I am not duplicating what you are caliming. This actually is telling me a few things. First! The problem is likely caused by the screen and lcd shutters to impact with the gorilla grlass.

Solving that problems are not so easily, then before you get upset, there are a few thongs we can look at. First, a crack in your screen would allow the top or inside for your gorilla glass to move more freely. This could he what is causing the problem. Another possibility is that there could be something wrong with the battery or battery compartment. If for some reason the battery compartment is bent or something this could happen. Also, the battery. Batteries from this phone are being reported bent or swelling or various things like that causing the other pieces to push o. The back of the LCD causing it to move forward and contact the screen from behind.

Good luck, come up some creative ideas that might also be causing this to happen.