Great Camera App!

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
So far, I've spent too much money on camera apps for my Bionic's wimpy excuse for what should be an outstanding 8 mp camera. HOWEVER - I finally tried Camera Zoom FX and it's everything the Bionic camera should be!!

It's simple to use, takes incredibly sharp photos at 8 mp, tremendous detail even greatly enlarged, perfect color rendering, nearly instant focus, lots of options, button programmable, and loads of special effects (if you're into that).

I do photography as a semi-pro and these Camera Zoom FX photos are outstanding in the detail and overall quality. I am absolutely blown away by the difference between the stock camera app and this. The Bionic - with CZFX - is better than most quality point and shoots and certainly better than most other smartphone cameras. :D Certainly shows where the problem lies with the Bionic camera.

Had to share this, even though there are many on this forum who have already recommended Camera Zoom FX (which is why I finally tried it.) Costs $5, but is well worth it. Sadly, I had to try several others that just didn't do it for my expectations.

Manofsteel927

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Wish I could say same. No matter how much I tinkered with the settings could never get a clear crisp shot. Looked the same as the crappy stock camera :(

fjfisher601#AC

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I like CZFX - fast and goo - BUT to take a pic of a Business card or another close up that can be read when zoomed- turns out the Native camera app is better (??!!??) :eek:

Just my experience

Simonbarsinistr

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I like CZFX - fast and goo - BUT to take a pic of a Business card or another close up that can be read when zoomed- turns out the Native camera app is better (??!!??) :eek:

Just my experience

I like camscanner for business cards, makes nice pdfs out of the picture.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

EnergyPlus

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
I have been a professional photographer for many, many years. I too have Camera ZoomFX and while I have none of the great things to say about it that you do, it certainly made thing much better and I am glad I got it.

So far, I've spent too much money on camera apps for my Bionic's wimpy excuse for what should be an outstanding 8 mp camera. HOWEVER - I finally tried Camera Zoom FX and it's everything the Bionic camera should be!!

It's simple to use, takes incredibly sharp photos at 8 mp, tremendous detail even greatly enlarged, perfect color rendering, nearly instant focus, lots of options, button programmable, and loads of special effects (if you're into that).

I do photography as a semi-pro and these Camera Zoom FX photos are outstanding in the detail and overall quality. I am absolutely blown away by the difference between the stock camera app and this. The Bionic - with CZFX - is better than most quality point and shoots and certainly better than most other smartphone cameras. :D Certainly shows where the problem lies with the Bionic camera.

Had to share this, even though there are many on this forum who have already recommended Camera Zoom FX (which is why I finally tried it.) Costs $5, but is well worth it. Sadly, I had to try several others that just didn't do it for my expectations.

copinli

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I looked at many of the different add on camera apps. However I noticed I cannot turn off the shutter noise on these aftermarket apps. I am not ready to shell out the 5 bucks if I have to hear that loud obnoxious shutter every time I take a picture. I know it is my ocd talking. Does any one know if this app allows you to turn off the shutter noise. They all have settings for it to be off but it still goes off when you take the picture. Any suggestions. Thanks

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately, I think the stock camera might be the only one. There may be something about a legal requirement that the shutter make a sound, but I'm not positive on that. Read it somewhere long ago in the forums.

zoxxo

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
One thing I do like about the default camera app is the ability to do panoramic pics. Has anyone found a better app to do this?

Thanks!

Eric

denpad2010

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
Check out pro capture in the market. Way better then czfx and stock IMO

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

I'm trying that one right now and really like it...still divert know if better thanzcfx but I like the interface, its like an stock camera app I had in another Android phone don't remember which one,y'all should try it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital