Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Razr vs. Rezound

Razr vs. Rezound

90 days at Costco, just not enough to get the Nexus, which would you get?

I keep bouncing back and forth, I really like the razr, but something about that internal battery is scaring me off. Love the thinness of the phone tho.

Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

Default Re: Razr vs. Rezound

Wrong forum.
    doogald and KillerG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRayMoreno View Post
    Razr vs. Rezound

90 days at Costco, just not enough to get the Nexus, which would you get?

I keep bouncing back and forth, I really like the razr, but something about that internal battery is scaring me off. Love the thinness of the phone tho.
    Given the choice, I would get a clue on how to read which forum I was in before I posted something to make myself look silly.
    I customized my signature using Motomaker
    TheSickAndTwisted

Global Posts
    697 Global Posts
    ROM
    EOS 4 (forever)

I pick bionic

ROM
    xtrrom 4.6.5

yep, i picked the bionic over either of those 2.
    KillerG likes this.

Wrong forum, but I will give you some advice. With the current power draw from using 4g, I'm very glad I have a removable battery with the option for the extended.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

If you guys really read my post you'd see that my 90 day are up before the nexus, which comes out sometime in december..

... I think that means, since I'm in a Bionic Forum, that I HAD a Bionic, and was asking fellow Bionic owners which phone they would prefer if they had the choice..

I thought you guys would kind of get where I was going with this, but how SILLY was it to think people could connect the dots. lol

ps. I got the Razr.

Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

If you guys really read my post you'd see that my 90 day are up before the nexus, which comes out sometime in december..

... I think that means, since I'm in a Bionic Forum, that I HAD a Bionic, and was asking fellow Bionic owners which phone they would prefer if they had the choice..

I thought you guys would kind of get where I was going with this, but how SILLY was it to think people could connect the dots. lol

ps. I got the Razr.
    Yes clearly WE are the silly ones for not getting your complex and intricate message. Hanging our heads in shame now. Enjoy your razr, sir.

ps. I got the Razr.
    Yes clearly we should know you have a Bionic, how moronic of us!

And clearly we should decide for you what phone you should upgrade to, how moronic of you!

Also if you have a question about the RAZR or Rezound, might want to try either of those forums? Last I checked this forum was for Bionic owners......

Lastly, as for your question "Razr vs. Rezound" you sir deserve a blackberry.

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock

Actually, I'm gonna back up David on this one; it was pretty clear that he meant his 90 days for the Bionic would run out too soon to get the Nexus.

That said, what made you pick the RAZR over the Rezound? Don't like Sense UI?

As for the non-removable battery, here's a great solution: Amazon.com: New Trent iCruiser IMP1000 11000mAh External Battery Pack and Charger for iPad2, iPad, iPhone 4S 4 3Gs 3G (AT&T and Verizon), iPod Touch (1G 2G 3G 4G 5G), HTC Android EVO, Blackberry, Samsung Galaxy Tablet, Samsung Galaxy S, Droid, Ninten

11,000 mAh recharge pack that's about the size of a fat wallet. I use it for my Bionic because I don't like the extra bulk from the extended battery.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Quote Originally Posted by mbentley3 View Post
    Yes clearly we should know you have a Bionic, how moronic of us!

And clearly we should decide for you what phone you should upgrade to, how moronic of you!

Also if you have a question about the RAZR or Rezound, might want to try either of those forums? Last I checked this forum was for Bionic owners......

Lastly, as for your question "Razr vs. Rezound" you sir deserve a blackberry.
    Well this is a BIONIC forum. Sorry for assuming people would understand this oooo so tricky question of mine. lol

It's called reading comprehension.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Quote Originally Posted by tonofmort View Post
    Actually, I'm gonna back up David on this one; it was pretty clear that he meant his 90 days for the Bionic would run out too soon to get the Nexus.

That said, what made you pick the RAZR over the Rezound? Don't like Sense UI?

As for the non-removable battery, here's a great solution: Amazon.com: New Trent iCruiser IMP1000 11000mAh External Battery Pack and Charger for iPad2, iPad, iPhone 4S 4 3Gs 3G (AT&T and Verizon), iPod Touch (1G 2G 3G 4G 5G), HTC Android EVO, Blackberry, Samsung Galaxy Tablet, Samsung Galaxy S, Droid, Ninten

11,000 mAh recharge pack that's about the size of a fat wallet. I use it for my Bionic because I don't like the extra bulk from the extended battery.
    Thanks for the back up. haha

So far? I'm loving it. The design of the thing is top notch. Its ridiculous thin, light, it made me upset that Bionic was thick due to "4g radios" Coming from a Bionic, I am really happy. The only suspect thing is battery, but so far the battery is better then what I was getting from my Bionic.

I was def. going back and forth between the Razr and Rezound, but Costco had the Razr, and I jumped at the chance to exchange it. I just feel like the design of it is what future phone makers are going to aspire for. Not only that, the software on this thing is mint. So far no keyboard lag, cameras faster, color scheme is black ish, to show better on the screen.

Bionic def has the advantage with removable battery though, thats one thing that might keep people with it. Def. going to check out that charge pack, thank you!

Well this is a BIONIC forum. Sorry for assuming people would understand this oooo so tricky question of mine. lol

Blue

And if you have any reading comprehension skills, you will know exactly what I mean.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

Quote Originally Posted by tdizzel View Post
    Blue

And if you have any reading comprehension skills, you will know exactly what I mean.
    Why you mad?! hahahaah

Quote Originally Posted by tdizzel View Post
    Blue

Really? I was thinking orange, but yeah I suppose it would be blue. Good call.
    TheSickAndTwisted

Global Posts
    697 Global Posts
    ROM
    EOS 4 (forever)

That's not reading comprehension fool, that is inferance and assumption. We all know what happens when you assume!

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock

How do you feel about the RAZR's screen compared to the Bionic's? What about the autofocus, is it faster?
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

How do you feel about the RAZR's screen compared to the Bionic's? What about the autofocus, is it faster?
    Camera and autofocus is faster, seems like the software was updated.
    I don't use camera360 anymore, so thats a good sign.

Camera quality is still mediocore and on point with the Bionic.

The screen to be honest? Is sick..Like I said the scheme is more blacks, then that navy blue scheme the bionic has, and the colors really pop. Its alot sharper and more vibrant then the Bionic screen and so far I have no issues seeing the screen outdoors.

It might not be Iphone sharp, and next to the a 720p screen it might not look as crisp, but there are only slight jaggys due to the pentile, like text on the browser for instance, but other than that the amoled screen is on point. No complaints here.
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

Only issue so far seems to be Battery life, which is an issue for lots of people, Rezound, Bionic, Razr and Iphone a like. I also use my Razr as my music player so it takes a big hit. lol

Bionic...definitely Bionic.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    Motorola Droid Bionic 4g LTE - Motorola Xoom Tablet 4g LTE
    And yes, the SIM card from the Bionic works great in the Xoom!

What do you guys think of the newest generation of 3D televisions?

I have a Bionic, so this question automatically belongs in this forum
    2defmouze likes this.

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock

You made a mistake. Stop trying to justify it and just move on.
    Last edited by tonofmort; 11-29-2011 at 08:44 PM.
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  

You made a mistake. Stop trying to justify it and just move on.
    I legit wanted the opinions of fellow Bionic users. Ive read and seen so many reviews of the phone.. Why would I click in DROID BIONIC forum, and that up..

Seriously.

You internet posters are so quick to try to make people feel stupid behind your keyboard. Lol its pretty sad.

Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

I legit wanted the opinions of fellow Bionic users. Ive read and seen so many reviews of the phone.. Why would I click in DROID BIONIC forum, and that up..

Seriously.

You internet posters are so quick to try to make people feel stupid behind your keyboard. Lol its pretty sad.
    Personally never tried to make you feel stupid. But see the logic... you're asking for advice that, at its core, has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Bionic. Your inquiry is clearly better suited for the forums for the Razr and Rezound. That's why you're getting hassled by people here. No reason to take this any further.

/thread.

I think I would go with the Razr after checking the forum for known bugs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast