Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default AT&T ATRIX lapdock firesale $50

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-pho...sku=sku5100298

While supplies last! You'll need to modify the ports to work with the Bionic. I just grabbed mine in store as they will honor the online price.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    672 Global Posts

Default re: AT&T ATRIX lapdock firesale $50

What has to be modified?

Default Re: AT&T ATRIX lapdock firesale $50

$50? I am seeing $299-$200=$99
    Possible Errors Between Keyboard And Chair.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by sniffs View Post
    $50? I am seeing $299-$200=$99
    Same here, looks like the $50 was a cyber Monday thing. They do have a refurb unit priced at 75..

Same here. Is there a coupon code or something?

Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    ROM
    Gingerbread Deck, Matrix

I second the post above me

Sent from my Touchpad using Tapatalk
    Razr>Juke>POS Blitz(Broken)>Droid> Epic 4g(returned)>Nexus S 4g

It was $50 earlier today....looks like they bumped the price up.

So it's not 50the any more? Im at an AT&T store right now and they don't know what im talking about.

Doesn't look like it is $50 anymore although I ordered one this morning for $50. It looks like they bumped the price back up.

I really was stoked to pimp out my ATRIX since I don't have a laptop

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquid Smooth

ROM
    Project Elite OG

Lucky decided to go ahead and jump on the $50 deal. At first I was going to wait another day.

13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Yeah when I went to the store this morning they couldn't find it on the website. But smart me kept the page open on my phone and showed the guy so he still matched it.

I knew this deal wouldn't last so I did some quick research to make sure this could be modified to work with Bionic. Waiting for it to get here.

Accessories
    MOTOROLA LAPDOCK (TM) for MOTOROLA ATRIX (TM)4G $50.00
    Shipping & Handling : Free Priority Shipping (2-day) FREE
    Estimated Sales Tax $4.00
    *Order Total $54.00

ROM
    Project Elite OG

Quote Originally Posted by magnamover View Post
    I knew this deal wouldn't last so I did some quick research to make sure this could be modified to work with Bionic. Waiting for it to get here.

Accessories
    MOTOROLA LAPDOCK (TM) for MOTOROLA ATRIX (TM)4G $50.00
    Shipping & Handling : Free Priority Shipping (2-day) FREE
    Estimated Sales Tax $4.00
    *Order Total $54.00

I ordered mine from the At&t site on Monday for $50 plus tax. My order status still says processing. I also called an At&t number and checked the status over the phone and it tells me temporarily out of stock and they would email when they are available.

Anyone else have this problem.

ROM
    [K]IN3TX/MIUI

Quote Originally Posted by wseyller View Post
    I ordered mine from the At&t site on Monday for $50 plus tax. My order status still says processing. I also called an At&t number and checked the status over the phone and it tells me temporarily out of stock and they would email when they are available.

I ordered mine Sunday and mine says Order status: In process Tracking: Pending Shipment.I haven't called yet. Anybody else get it yet?

ROM
    Project Elite OG

Quote Originally Posted by fatpomp View Post
    I ordered mine Sunday and mine says Order status: In process Tracking: Pending Shipment.I haven't called yet. Anybody else get it yet?
    I did later call and got a women that didnt seem r3tard3d although it seems she didnt have any specific insight on the situation. She told me it shows out of stock which I can see it happening when they try to sell it $50 a pop. It seamed her info was general information for most every situation bUT worst case is a backorder of a week or two. She said though that would be worst case and not common. She told me to check back on friday. I will give it till monday. After that I will call back.

ROM
    [K]IN3TX/MIUI

I did later call and got a women that didnt seem r3tard3d although it seems she didnt have any specific insight on the situation. She told me it shows out of stock which I can see it happening when they try to sell it $50 a pop. It seamed her info was general information for most every situation bUT worst case is a backorder of a week or two. She said though that would be worst case and not common. She told me to check back on friday. I will give it till monday. After that I will call back.

Any updates?

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

Exclamation Re: AT&T ATRIX lapdock firesale $50

yep i also ordered mine at 50$. Guess what... Order Cancelled. Apparently They didnt have any when they raised the price. hmm.

I called and no help from big bad AT$T of course. They said they are no longer being made and will not restock them. And then told me they had a similar refurbished product i could buy... I told them it is the exact same product and they could just send me that and honor my price i ordered at but of course not, because its a different product... right?

so i forked over another 25 bucks and ordered it.

wondering if anyone got one. Hopefully i get this one... fingers crossed like kevin bacon

My order got mysteriously canceled today. I was one of the many who got in on the $50 fire sale. Apparently they over sold this item and they are now out of stock. The real question is did any of the people that happened to order after me who paid $99 and up, if any of those orders got canceled. I even called and tried to have them change my order to a refurb. They said if your order is cancelled no matter the reason you have to place a new order. The refurb is $75 dollars. Even though its still a decent price, I don't want to order it out of principle. Is there no honor in companies anymore? No "We'll make it right!" mentality? Sorry for the rant, but I was excited to hack away on my new toy. Wait... Perhaps I will move forward with that purchase of the refurb. Is there a way to hack it to leach the data plan and use the Firefox browser on the phones 4G without purchasing the tethering plan?

ROM
    [K]IN3TX/MIUI

Quote Originally Posted by Ameri-CAIN View Post
    My order got mysteriously canceled today. I was one of the many who got in on the $50 fire sale. Apparently they over sold this item and they are now out of stock. The real question is did any of the people that happened to order after me who paid $99 and up, if any of those orders got canceled. I even called and tried to have them change my order to a refurb. They said if your order is cancelled no matter the reason you have to place a new order. The refurb is $75 dollars. Even though its still a decent price, I don't want to order it out of principle. Is there no honor in companies anymore? No "We'll make it right!" mentality? Sorry for the rant, but I was excited to hack away on my new toy. Wait... Perhaps I will move forward with that purchase of the refurb. Is there a way to hack it to leach the data plan and use the Firefox browser on the phones 4G without purchasing the tethering plan?
    What phone do you have? If you have a bionic you don't need a tethering plan to use it.

Edit: Just got an email from at&t saying my order was canceled. I ended up ordering a refurbished one from all4cellular for $65 shipped.
    Last edited by fatpomp; 12-13-2011 at 09:42 PM.

ROM
    Project Elite OG

Well it seems At&t did not hold up their end of the donkey. I ordered the lapdock at the $50 deal hours before they raised the price on their website. This was Monday last week. I have called them couple times trying to get the status of the delayed shipment. Well I just now received an email saying they canceled the shipment and the item was not available anymore. Really??? Sounds like to me a tactic to get out of selling it for the reduced price agreed on between parties.

Typical AT&T shenanigans. What I dont get is, they have $39 billion to spend. Selling the lapdock at a loss to ANYONE that jumped on the deal at $50 is not going to break their bank.

I shot an email to my account rep to see if their consumer side would match it for business.. Nope. completely denied. They will _not_ offer this deal to corporate customers.. you know, the ones paying their bills.

My company alone gives AT&T about a half million a MONTH yet I was told NO to the $50 lapdock..
    Possible Errors Between Keyboard And Chair.

my order also cancelled. att sucks.
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25  

So glad I bought it in store haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast