4G/3G outage in NYC

alcor34

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else been experiencing the data problem as over 12/6 since 3pm. I ended up calling VZW last night around 10 to see what was going on and they said, outage with no fix and no estimate. This morning i'm only picking up 3G.

Figures.... hopefully when it's working again we'll have stronger 4G coverage.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
In midtown and both 3G and 4G working fine right now. Couldn't get a 3G connection earlier today at home where I normally have no problems.

Sent using Tapatalk

kg4icg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone ever noticed that everytime VZW brags about it's LTE network it breaks down. Recent example giving Microsoft a ultimatum about bringing LTE on WP7.

matthimrod

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm in Pittsburgh PA and didn't have any issues until around noon today. My Bionic was dropping, but now it's back up and running, but my 4G-equipped Xoom won't connect!

smid30

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
This si so annoying. I started getting teh sim card error around 3pm yeterday. by 8pm my phone was flat out useless. no calls no texts, no emails. I was able to surf the net while on my wifi. I'm stuck at work all day today and I cant do anything not even surf the web. I thought i escaped problems like this when i left tmobile a weekago to come to verizon. This is just RIDICULOUS.

alcor34

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Sad so sad. All this bragging they do about lte and look at this. I thought it was only a small affected area but its nationwide. Lets see how long......