OnLive in Webtop?? MAKE IT HAPPEN MOTO/ONLIVE!!

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Wouldn't this just be AWESOME? Dock your Moto device, click the OnLive and it opens natively?!?!

right now the only way to make this happen is using the Mobile View, maximized but it's real wonky and choppy.

man oh man, this could give Motorola the edge it needs in getting people to buy their devices. OnLive service paired with their Webtop mode? GET ON IT MOTOROLA / ONLIVE!!!!

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
What about Mirror mode and setting browser to Desktop?

I just got Onlive, I may try this tonight to see the results.

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
well the whole point is to use mouse and keyboard, which only webtop mode seems to provide.. mirror mode doesnt. :(

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Yep, streaming gaming service. You can use very low powered hardware to play high quality console/pc type gaming, and on a phone with Webtop mode, would be simply amazing.

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to see if I can connect my PS3 controller to my RAZR to see if it works. I checked Onlive FAQ and it says a 360 controller will work.

I need to upgrade my PC controller anyway so I will get one compatible with Onlive, probably the 360 for Windows one. Hope to also find a solution to use a controller with my phone too.

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
there's an app on the market that allows you to sync a ps3 controller to your phone. it's not free though.. it basically allows your phone to mimic a mac address that the controller recognizes..

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I think you need an app kind of like the PS3 (or Wii) controller app to run a bluetooth keyboard or mouse. An IME of some sort I think

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma