Total wipeout

vze24

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I have just recently rooted my bionic. In the process of trying to add a rom I totally erased my entire phone. Should I just throw it into the garbage or is there anyway to reflash or enter any type of rom. I have absolutely nothing but a blank screen. I thought that I backed up everything using cwd onto the sd card but I have no way of accessing it with a blank phone. Any suggestions?

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I have just recently rooted my bionic. In the process of trying to add a rom I totally erased my entire phone. Should I just throw it into the garbage or is there anyway to reflash or enter any type of rom. I have absolutely nothing but a blank screen. I thought that I backed up everything using cwd onto the sd card but I have no way of accessing it with a blank phone. Any suggestions?

This should probably be in the ROMs section, but try out R3L3AS3D, it's helped me restore to stock before. It will also root and forever root you when you get back up onto stock anyways, then give the ROM another try and read the OP carefully.

LDubs

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Or pop over to the bionic section on rootzwiki, there's about 5 different ways to fix this. First rule, don't panic. Ask a lot of questions over there if you need help, there's a great crew of knowledgeable folks that can help you out.

Tapatalked from my Bionic

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish